LC disappeared from smartpath

1000sunny

📛 Founding Member
Oct 4, 2024
san jose
Hello everyone, I need some help!
My Land Cruiser (LC) was scheduled for delivery between 10/01/2024 and 10/10/2024. It was showing as "In Transit" on both the dealer's website and SmartPath, but today it completely disappeared from both platforms.
I called the dealer, and all they could tell me was that the vehicle is "stuck at the port"—no additional details were provided.
Has anyone here experienced something similar, or does anyone have more information on what could be going on?
Also, if there’s anyone on this page with access to Toyota’s database, could you possibly check the status of my vehicle using the VIN?
Thanks in advance! Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm. Keep in mind the 2025 Land Cruiser has been announced, so possibly the sources mentioned are in transition. BTW, welcome to the forum! Loved your city when there in the '60's for several instances with my employer at the time, IBM.

Welcome to the Jungle!

When mine disappeared (the orig one I put a deposit on) was when it was loaded on a rail car, hopefully that's the case with yours.
Thank you for the response, when this happened , how long did it take it for you to get your car delivered ?
when I checked my VIN on Vehicle Specification , it says VIN invalid , was it the same case for you as well ?

Never checked the VIN....... I didn't end up purchasing the one I put a deposit on and ended up losing my deposit....... But I found an exact match at another dealer that I purchased at MSRP saving me 8K. I heard the vehicle arrived 2 weeks later (Portland to TN)

Back