LandCruiser LC + options vs. FE: LC works out to $6k less?

I used to worry a lot about burshless vs brushes, spent a ton of money on touchless, started using brush style on a bi-weekly basis (well some weeks). I have a subscription to "Tidal Wave" which allows me one wash per day. After a year of use I can not see a big difference. Now there are more swirls with brushed wash after a year, but those were easily removed with my annual buff and hard wax job.

I know it's not for everybody, but to me you couldn't tell the difference at 12".

I ordered a mid tier Landy with premium package. Funny thing is I have to accept black interior. I do not have a choice. I am in Southern California. VIN # has 2 letters in the last 6 places, which are not changing. Even though almost a month has passed. Toyota website is still down about VIN #s. I am in dark about the progress and updates.

What's the deal with 20" wheels? Why would anyone want them? Improved on road performance? With lower side walls they are a hindrance when traveling on 2 track USFS roads.
Personal preference. If you are not an off-roader, like me, I think the 20" wheels give the LC a sharp look and a meaner stance. However, if you are an off-roader, then 18's for certain.

Personal preference. If you are not an off-roader, like me, I think the 20" wheels give the LC a sharp look and a meaner stance. However, if you are an off-roader, then 18's for certain.
For sure. Where are they headed with these crazy wheel sizes? What ever happened the standard 16" wheels? Now we accept 18's as acceptable for off-road, and 20" are being forced upon on us, and at a hefty price. The GX550 Luxury+ comes with 22" wheels. Good grief! Well, it is a street queen for sure...

Back