Landcruiser 250 Japan Accessories

Have you had luck with any vendor getting delivery? I posted a thread the other day. A company called blackhawk japan has the modellista accessories for sale. I've no experience with them.
Blackhawk is great. Been purchasing from them since 2018.

Are Modellista parts considered close to OEM? Never heard of them. I have been looking for replacement amber fog lights without any success. They have them on eBay as well.

Dang! I really wanted that cargo area cover. It helps the rest of the vehicle cool down a whole lot faster.
Those still protectors are really cool and I really like using the window visors.
I like the in channel window vents. I can't find them yet. Haven't checked with the dealer either.
My Canadian spec 250 LCLC was a canceled order that came with the window vents/visors (along with illuminated door sills, all weather mats and rock rails). I Love the look and it’s great if you want to crack the window when it’s raining!

Attachments

• IMG_9983.jpeg
    IMG_9983.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 20
Are Modellista parts considered close to OEM? Never heard of them. I have been looking for replacement amber fog lights without any success. They have them on eBay as well.
Pretty sure they are a subsidiary of toyota

My Canadian spec 250 LCLC was a canceled order that came with the window vents/visors (along with illuminated door sills, all weather mats and rock rails). I Love the look and it’s great if you want to crack the window when it’s raining!

Yes love the look with the window visors. I thought about doing the same just for the looks. I almost never roll down my windows. Question though, I heard those things makes more wind noise when your window is rolled up. How's your experience with your windows closed?

Yes love the look with the window visors. I thought about doing the same just for the looks. I almost never roll down my windows. Question though, I heard those things makes more wind noise when your window is rolled up. How's your experience with your windows closed?
I really can’t say for sure, as I’ve never driven with them off. There is some wind noise, but nothing too excessive

I really can’t say for sure, as I’ve never driven with them off. There is some wind noise, but nothing too excessive
I love them. I have had them on every car I've ever owned. Personally, for me it's more about leaving the windows cracked while I'm parked. Living in FL and all.

A lot of the genuine oem and 3rd party (Jaos, Modellista) products can't be found easily. You can definitely get knock off items from China that are similar but aren't the same.
I, personally, won't buy anything for any higher end vehicle I own that isn't OEM. There is a BIG difference in quality standards between OEM and non-OEM. Plus it just Frankensteins the vehicle.

Have you had luck with any vendor getting delivery? I posted a thread the other day. A company called blackhawk japan has the modellista accessories for sale. I've no experience with them.
Blackhawk Japan is legit. I get my JDM Subaru stuff from them. They also use current exchange rates, so shop on days when the Yen is not doing so well. I've gotten accessories for less than MSRP (shipped) because of this.

Back