Landcruiser 250 Japan Accessories

Cool, enjoy your stay in Tokyo! FYI, you can buy all the genuine accessories through the dealerships, all the genuine parts are distributed through Toyota’s subsidiary company called Toyota Mobility Parts (Formerly called Toyota Kyohan). I used to buy genuine parts directly from them not from the dealers. トヨタモビリティパーツ東京・山梨統括支社|港区

Autobacs sells a variety of aftermarket accessories but, I don’t think they carry any genuine parts or accessories if I remember correctly however, they are franchise stores and their store policy may vary.
System at the dealerships here is completely different from back home. I tried making a reservation online at the parts department and I got the attached instructions, which basically meant it won't happen, especially since I'm leaving in a few days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_112608_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_112608_Samsung Internet.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 133
So I ordered this and will use it with the OEM cargo tray. They did not have the side matching side protectors in stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907_090210_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240907_090210_Samsung Internet.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: MJE
Hi do you have a part no. for the seat backs please
Dave
I'm out and about still in Japan. I ordered it through this company in Japan. I really doubt you can order from a US dealership.

Last edited:
You can order a bunch of these items from the Japanese Amazon.co.jp page. Create a new account with the website and also open an account with a Japan to US mail forwarding service like Tenso. It is money but you get to enjoy these items without having to travel for them. I have order a good amount of accessories and am awaiting a few more.

You can order a bunch of these items from the Japanese Amazon.co.jp page. Create a new account with the website and also open an account with a Japan to US mail forwarding service like Tenso. It is money but you get to enjoy these items without having to travel for them. I have order a good amount of accessories and am awaiting a few more.
Can you order the oem products?

Part numbers would help if available.

Yes, I noticed that while I was there. No OEM but more stuff there than our US Amazon site.

Back