Land Cruiser vs 4Runner

I would bet and hope the lc has more head room , larger rear storage and more head and legroom for second seat

I would bet and hope the lc has more head room , larger rear storage and more head and legroom for second seat
I’d bet the legroom is very similar based on having the same wheelbase. But with the LC being ~6” taller…yeah, it has loads more headroom and rear storage than the 5th gen 4Runner at least. It’s like driving a box truck with the view forward and all the headroom. Of course, it doesn’t drive like one. It honestly drives and feels like my 5th gen after the OME suspension was installed, but without having to “climb” into it from the lift.

I went with the LC, mostly because of timing. I needed a car now where the 4R isnt available at the moment. One of the things that pushed me over to the LC was the assumption that the LC interior will provide a more spacious cabin.
The one niggle about this space thing is that plastic shroud in the 2nd row seat foot well/tunnel bump. They should have trimmed that back so a middle person could put there feet there.

Back