Land Cruiser Break-In Attempt

solidbrix

📛 Founding Member
Feb 17, 2024
Media
Richmond, VA
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser / 2020 4Runner
To my surprise this morning, I woke up to my security camera notifying me of a stranger approaching my brand new LC in my driveway. As you can see in the screenshots below, clearly the thief was after any valuables that I may have left in the truck. Thankfully he found nothing & the truck was locked. No damage done.

I live in a quite & secluded neighborhood on an acre most of which is forested, this has never happened to me before. Of course I filed a police report, officer came out this afternoon (was shocked as well) & will be forwarding the footage to the detectives.

Thankfully my Google Nest floodlight camera came in handy deterring the thieve, but just watch out guys, seems the LC can attract unwanted attention, even onto your own private property...

Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 2.39.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 2.39.19 PM.png

Looks like he’s suffering from vitamin deficiency.

Vitamin Pb.

Give him a good healthy dose next time he appears.

That would work.

Just make sure to use a flight control wad. Wouldn’t do to have a flyer and administer unnecessary vitamins to the LC.

Unfortunately, this is becoming common. Young kids are driving threw nice neighborhoods and pulling on doors to see who left them open and then steeling whatever they can. Happened to my neighbors a few years ago. Punk arse kids man

Back