KO3's!!!

IIRC, under inflated tires, will cause excessive wear on the side walls, and heat up the tires when running at interstate speeds. Maybe an infrared thermometer would help you detect excessive heat build up in the side walls. If you find tiny little rubber balls inside the tire when they are changed down the road, they were probably run in an overheated state at some time.

BFG does not have the 2024 Land Cruiser in their data base and could not provide guidance on tire pressure.
Keep an eye on tire temps as I mentioned above. Under inflated E series will over heat the sidewalls, and can cause catastrophic tire sidewall failure.

MPG hit with (275s) KO3 might be exaggerated. I’m getting 21-23 when I’m gentle and in eco. 19 when I drive it like it’s for fun.

I will probably still be returning the KO3 to DC though as the ride is way less nice than my KO2s on my Taco were. I still think it’s possible I have a defective batch but I’m tired of driving to town for balancing and shit. Probably going back to an SL AT.

Back