IT NEEDS A LIFT KIT!

Westcott used the OME 2722 rear coils for a 0.75" rear lift.. that's what I'm going to pair with the Westcott fronts.

I just called wescot today. They are saying 4-5 weeks… so hopefully sooner than august.
Got mine installed today and will include a pic for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    727.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0893.jpeg
    IMG_0893.jpeg
    755.2 KB · Views: 181
Is the MRR kit exclusive to LC250 or is it for the Tacoma platform which?
Exclusive to the LC250, you can see their kit on dobinsonusa’s website. The front coils are on backorder so you’d have to use your stock springs until they’re ready.

Looks great!
You win the internet today.
What rear coils did you use?
Thanks! The rear coils are lc250 specific from dobinson C59-819V.

May be too much poke for some people, but they sit just right for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpeg
    IMG_1152.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1141.jpeg
    IMG_1141.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 30
Exclusive to the LC250, you can see their kit on dobinsonusa’s website. The front coils are on backorder so you’d have to use your stock springs until they’re ready.

Thanks! The rear coils are lc250 specific from dobinson C59-819V.

May be too much poke for some people, but they sit just right for me.
Are you using the stock coils rear and front here?

I have the westcott it is a small lift in the back and basically and leveling kit in the front. The ride is still very smooth with it. If you want a full lift so far the best one is King but it is a grip of money!

I have the westcott it is a small lift in the back and basically and leveling kit in the front. The ride is still very smooth with it. If you want a full lift so far the best one is King but it is a grip of money!
Do you have any pictures of it? I've gone back and forth on whether to use this kit on mine. Have you been off-road with it and if so how did it handle?

Back