Illuminated door sills on sale

I ordered mine from them. They respond in English and ship quickly.

It took about 2 weeks with shipping to the US.

I used PayPal for payment, just in case of any issues.
What’s the part number? Easy cars doesn’t list it.

I ordered mine from them. They respond in English and ship quickly.

It took about 2 weeks with shipping to the US.

I used PayPal for payment, just in case of any issues.
That's pretty quick shipping. And they are OEM?

Are the rears aluminum as well and have "Land Cruiser on them, however, not lighted?

Come to think of it, I don't even know if my illuminated "Toyota" sills are lit in the back seats. Never been back there.

Are the rears aluminum as well and have "Land Cruiser on them, however, not lighted?

Come to think of it, I don't even know if my illuminated "Toyota" sills are lit in the back seats. Never been back there.
US market sills are not illuminated.

That's great. This is certainly reassuring. I have the Toyota illuminated sills, which are really high quality. The Land Cruiser would be slick as well.

I wonder if they have First Edition mud flaps?
They have different verions of the mud flaps.... I don't think they have the First Edition in Japan.

The flaps look the same without writing.

The "Land Cruiser" door sills are OEM and Toyota factory parts. Just not offered in the US. Only downside is you don't get the rear ones.

Here is the part number if needed - 0852D-600A0

Also had the PPF place add a 8mil 3M over the metal part. (we will see how long that last)

They have different verions of the mud flaps.... I don't think they have the First Edition in Japan.

The flaps look the same without writing.

The "Land Cruiser" door sills are OEM and Toyota factory parts. Just not offered in the US. Only downside is you don't get the rear ones.

Here is the part number if needed - 0852D-600A0

Also had the PPF place add a 8mil 3M over the metal part. (we will see how long that last)
Great. Thank you.

I hate to bother you, however, would you happen to have the part no. for the FE style mudflaps on their site? I can't locate them.

US version

1728592831577.png

The Japan version is just the front.

Good catch.. spend some time searching the site there is another version as well...
I see that. That site is very dangerous. They have some good-looking parts that are OEM.

I see that. That site is very dangerous. They have some good-looking parts that are OEM.
This is true! Especially late at night and when you have your CC number memorized.

I did get these as well. I tried to cut these myself. (not easy!) worth the money.
1728594133373.png

This is true! Especially late at night and when you have your CC number memorized.

I did get these as well. I tried to cut these myself. (not easy!) worth the money.
View attachment 14296
That is a good idea as well.
I have no idea how every passenger one has drags their feet over the sills and somehow manages to twist the seatbelt into a nearly impossible to correct twisted knot.

I've got a set to sell (new in box), $260 shipped. Dealer changed my allocation and I ended up with them already installed.

Back