I-FORCE MAX Badge

Flossed off
53943294817_ee9e9a6a8b_b.jpg

Looks better on my tool box, actually
53944186516_8706c13ae2_b.jpg

Can anyone confirm that they peeled it off without any negative impact on the paint?
Hair dryer and a plastic spatula takes 3-5 minutes tops. Clean up left over gum with Orange Gum Away. Paint is fine. You don't need much heat from the hair dryer.

Unfortunately when I removed mine there are 5 small scratches that were hidden by the badge. Was through the clear coat to deep to wet sand. Had to order factory touch up. Only damage on the entire vehicle and it to be hidden by the badge. If the touch up doesn’t look good I might plastic dip it and re install or find some other badge to cover it. 😡
Put a cooler Landcruiser Badge on it!

Better pic of where I REPLACED I force max emblem. Its metal and obtained on eBay
I bought that same badge, which is modeled after the chrome badges from the 80 series. I’m trying to decide which one to use. I like the authentic OEM version but the black matches better.

Attachments

• IMG_7481.jpeg
    IMG_7481.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7480.jpeg
    IMG_7480.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 58
Hair dryer and a plastic spatula takes 3-5 minutes tops. Clean up left over gum with Orange Gum Away. Paint is fine. You don't need much heat from the hair dryer.
I did the same (but with Goo Gone) and had perfect results Maybe 15 minutes, and this was my first time doing this on any vehicle.

Now I am walking around assessing things I own to remove more badges, this is sort of addicting.

Back