HUD Alignment

Your HUD looks a lot clearer than mine, any chance you can take a picture of the windshield manufacturer label on the lower right corner?

Attachments

• 20240902_111122.jpg
    20240902_111122.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 39
Thank you! Interesting that yours is ML14SH and mine is ML14S. I wonder if the “H” denotes that it’s for a HUD (potentially confirming that mine has the wrong windshield)

Mine is ML14S and clear.

Just a thought........ did the dealer use a chemical to detail the dash and there is a residue on the projector? Might be as simple as cleaning it with a denatured alcohol wipe.

Mine is ML14S and clear.

Just a thought........ did the dealer use a chemical to detail the dash and there is a residue on the projector? Might be as simple as cleaning it with a denatured alcohol wipe.
I checked and mine doesn’t appear to have any residue on it, might take a stab at cleaning it just in case. I did have a call with a case manager today from Toyota, they are going to do some digging and call me back on Friday to discuss a plan to try and fix the HUD.

Still waiting on a solution from Toyota, I talked to the customer care rep yesterday and she said there is only one model of windshield listed for the Land Cruiser. She thought it was odd that there isn’t a separate part number for models with a HUD so she was going to do more digging.

Last edited:
Back