How to lighten up the interior?

jumpin

📛 Founding Member
Aug 2, 2024
usa
Vehicles
Highlander 2019
I know this is a long shot. But asking anyway if there are any leads on aftermarket solutions to the blackness of the interior. I have a transit van and all the black on the upper and lower dash, the console, door panels and lower wall panels is a downer to be inside of.

Even though the headliner is light grey, it doesn't help enough.

Everything at seat and boot level gets dirty real fast and looks bad quickly. Reluctant to put my money into more blackness. Give me light!

Have money in both pockets but can't imagine enjoying another black interior vehicle that is the LC and the GX550.

Seats are easy to fix but still, doesn't do enough.

If could at least replace the headliner, would go a long way to helping me like the LC.

Any leads? Thanks in advance. Please don't tell me you like black. I already know many people do.

Toyota got it right on my Highlander. They used 80 percent grey with black accents. Makes a big difference in my pleasure meter.

Java is only the seats. I reckon seats will be easy . Never been to an unterior shop for anything but seats. Any experience?

Java is only the seats. I reckon seats will be easy . Never been to an unterior shop for anything but seats. Any experience?
Have a 67 Camaro, Head liner, carpet, seats, door cards, console and package tray all done in red. Their only limitation is your budget. Basically just about anything can be wrapped, French stitching vs hidden stiches, leather vs vinyl, complex vs flat etc........ higher quality = higher prices.

Java is seats and also arm rests. I was not going to buy another black interior vehicle, and like the brown a lot.

Premium has footwell and other accent lighting that helps the feel of the interior at night. Not sure if the lower trims include the little lights scattered about.

The lighting in the back sucks. I'm sure there will be mods to improve that situation.

Back