ng528

📛 Founding Member
Sep 19, 2024
Media
San Jose
Vehicles
LC250
Howdy!

I managed to somehow snag a used 2024 LC FE in Meteor Shower w/ 800 miles on it from CarMax in San Jose earlier this week.

The only thing that I currently have planned is the installation of the interior molle shelving and rear window system from Victory 4x4.

I am considering getting rid of my FE roof rack and then wrapping the entirety of the roof with black vinyl. I'm so excited to be part of this community and start exploring.

3.jpg
1.jpg

Thanks! The only concern that I have is finding instructions on how to remove the rack. I've never done something like that before.
Did you search this forum? I think ive seen this covered/discussed. Some of the members even post actual toyota manuals so maybe someone already posted for the roof rack. I know there are three connection points with a few bolts per connecting location, on each side of the truck. And you need to get the “delete kit” for the weather stripping to fill the gaps when the rack is taken off. Try searching “roof rack” and/or “delete kit”

Did you search this forum? I think ive seen this covered/discussed. Some of the members even post actual toyota manuals so maybe someone already posted for the roof rack. I know there are three connection points with a few bolts per connecting location, on each side of the truck. And you need to get the “delete kit” for the weather stripping to fill the gaps when the rack is taken off. Try searching “roof rack” and/or “delete kit”
Thanks, I'll poke around. I found the install manual, so I assume I can just work backwards. Appreciate the help!

Back