๐Ÿ’ต For Sale Roof rack delete kit

stec06

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 30, 2024
Media
NC
Vehicles
'24 Land Cruiser 1958 ed
Just added the factory rails to my 1958, so if anyone needs the delete kit, feel free to DM me an offer. Can ship from NC via USPS.

1000012306.jpg

Just added the factory rails to my 1958, so if anyone needs the delete kit, feel free to DM me an offer. Can ship from NC via USPS.

Were you able to buy the rails new? Are you noticing additional wind noise or changes in MPG?

No, I snagged the rails from a forum members. I was checked out the Chinese knockoffs that are flooding ebay and Amazon right now, but there were too many horror stories of the Tacoma equivalents not fitting right.

Haven't driven with the rails on yet; letting the silicone sealant cure before doing so.

Recently did a swap from rails to no rails. For anyone buying these note the double arrows point towards the front of the vehicle and the triangles point passenger direction (all oriented the same way). Install the plastic covers starting on the double arrow side (that has the flexible metal clip, and the other side is a rigid plastic tab so it's easier that way and avoids potentially breaking the plastic clip).

Back