Headlight swap

I swear I read somewhere on this forum that someone found the parts and each headlight is about $1000. They are supposedly swappable but i dont think ive seen any reports of someone doing it yet
refer to my post above with link to someone that has done the swap.

I recently just performed a rectangle-for-circle swap for a customer this week.
Not super technical but not at all "plug and play" either.

You need a total of ten parts to make this possible. Although others have likey swapped these headlights before me, I belive this is the first successful full-blown install. I say that because many of the parts involved did not have part numbers from Toyota yet. We had to request the part numbers to be made which is not uncommon when a brand-new model comes out. I have a kit put together with all 10-parts if anyone wants to do this on their own. I will post a video on this in the next few days once edited.

LC250-CHK - Circle Headlight Kit | Ed Martin Toyota Parts
  1. Qty 1 - 81056-60N90 – LH computer sub assembly
  2. Qty 1 - 81016-60N90 – RH computer sub assembly
  3. Qty 1 – 81185-60N90 - LH Lamp Assembly
  4. Qty 1 – 81145-60N90 - RH Lamp Assembly
  5. Qty 4 – 81536-46120 – LED yellow (top and bottom)
  6. Qty 2 – 8112C-60N90 – LED white (middle)
If anyone has any questions, let me know. I will post the video and installation instructions that will show how to install remove the front bumper. NOTE: after install, the MID will show a headlamp malfunction fault, this can easily be remedied in GTS+ (formerly Tech Stream) with a head lamp initialization sequence.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 9
Back