Ground Clearance

lunkerbuster808

📛 Founding Member
Nov 28, 2023
Media
HI
Vehicles
2016 Tacoma OffRoad 4DLB
Hi guys its been a while and yes im still waiting for my black 1958 in Hawaii ....I have been starting to give up all we get here is LC PP. I am supposed to have mine in NOV but who knows its been a long year on this forum waiting and im really happy for all of you some amazing rides .....anyways i have been looking at everyone tires and learned so much and have a set of TRD 18s rims waiting and will most likely get 275 70 18 tires RT falkens or MT baja Boss...with this upgrade how much ground clearance will I have? im a avid outdoors men not a hard core offroader but i still use 4x4 pretty regularly with my 2016 tacoma on 285s and worried that this landcruiser its too low like crosstrek low . Its looks like everyone is ok on forest roads and stuff on youtube but its hard too tell. Have you guys had any regrets being too low or has it been ok for average trail use and sand driving ? Sometimes I want to give up and just get another tacoma OR and get MTS and 11 inchs GC stock and save 10G but i really want to try a Japanese made LC once in my life and im kinda sick of lifting my trucks so just looking for some feed back we dont have any around here to look at......Thanks !!!!

Back