First mod on your Land Cruiser?

Lack of accessories forced me todig deep, lc badge was OEM from some older model LC, key fob was etsy, hard to tell the blue leather on it.
IMG_2488.jpg
IMG_2490.jpg
IMG_2474.jpg

No I am having it ceramic self healing coated . I have ppf on my Porsche and now I wish I had just ceramic coated it . PPF has to be replaced every 4-6 years and it’s a pain .
I got mine ceramic coated by Ceramic Pro. Its Like a permanent wax. They did rims and glass too. water beads off and dirt doesn't stick as easily. Makes washing after a trail ride so easy. I just foam it and power wash off.
I dont think ceramic helps with scratches though.

I got mine ceramic coated by Ceramic Pro. Its Like a permanent wax. They did rims and glass too. water beads off and dirt doesn't stick as easily. Makes washing after a trail ride so easy. I just foam it and power wash off.
How much $$ does ceramic coating run?

How much $$ does ceramic coating run?
Expensive! But permanent. I recall a 5 or 7 year warranty.
Made paint (mine is meteor) look better. Deeper color like after a wax.
All plastic, rims and glass included.

Washes are a joy now. Dont even need a sponge most the time.
$1000

$1000
Wow, that's a really good price for all you got and "warranty" on the coat.

$1000
where at

It’s not permanent. You have to have it redone every 3 to 5 years.

Probably a headlamp swap on my Land Cruiser for the round H/L's.

I want to know if the round headlights are any brighter than the rectangle... I was a little disappointed in the light output on the rectangle ones...

First Mod completed,

PPF the whole car with subtle hints of the gloss black and ceramic tinted the windows.
Must say the 20inch wheels pops ot more now.

View attachment 6352View attachment 6353
Did you ceramic tint the rear seat and back windows that were all factory tinted/privacy glass or just the front two and windshield? I have Xpel on my front two and windshield, just curious if there is a noticeable cooling effect in the cabin if I add ceramic to the factory glass in the back.

Did you ceramic tint the rear seat and back windows that were all factory tinted/privacy glass or just the front two and windshield? I have Xpel on my front two and windshield, just curious if there is a noticeable cooling effect in the cabin if I add ceramic to the factory glass in the back.
I ceramic tinted all the windows except windshield. I live is very hot area. Big difference.
This aquarium suv was so hot. Now with a windshield shade and ceramic tint huge improvement.

Back