First Edition or 1958 Round Headlight Blemish?

Watufaka

📛 Founding Member
Sep 3, 2023
Media
Bay Area
Vehicles
FE Land Cruiser Owner
Attention FE or 1958 owners:

Can you check your round headlights, small area at the center and see if it's distorted like a Blemish? Mine is, so wondering if this is normal.

Attention FE or 1958 owners:

Can you check your round headlights, small area at the center and see if it's distorted like a Blemish? Mine is, so wondering if this is normal.

Do you mean this little dot in the center of the headlight cover? I have on both sides, looks like a dimple from the plastic mold?

IMG_7139.jpeg

Do you mean this little dot in the center of the headlight cover? I have on both sides, looks like a dimple from the plastic mold?

View attachment 11225
Sorry, I should have posted a photo. Not home right now. I do see that tiny dimple in the center, but it's when the lights are on, right around that dimple about a half dollar size. Almost seems like swirls.

Sorry, I should have posted a photo. Not home right now. I do see that tiny dimple in the center, but it's when the lights are on, right around that dimple about a half dollar size. Almost seems like swirls.

Does yours look like this, with the ring on the lens cover? I thought it was just the light projection highlighting the scuffs on the outside cover.

IMG_7141.jpeg

Back