FE Mudguards on Landcruiser Edition

Esquire

📛 Founding Member
Apr 27, 2024
Media
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Premium - Black / Black; 2016 Porsche 911 - 991.1 Carrera Base - Black / Black; 2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited - Black / Redwood
I have an unhealthy obsession with the mudguards on the FE's. However, I am going with a Landcruiser Edition.
How difficult would it be to purchase FE flaps and have the "FIrst Edition" removed in a professional way?

1720640159550.png

Following. I am interested in doing this as well. I am hoping toyota offers it as an accessory without the first edition on it.

Following. I am interested in doing this as well. I am hoping toyota offers it as an accessory without the first edition on it.
Someone already has a set out that is similiar, whats that company yaos or jous or something? I cant think of it at the moment.

JAOS, they have quite a few cool looking products in the works. Had a bumper and fog lamps from them years ago for an old landcruiser. I believe main company is out of Japan. High quality stuff

Jaos has some nice mud flaps on their website. Not able to order them in North America.

I thought I saw 'heavy duty mudflaps' as an option for the LC LC build. Might want to re-check, as it seems they are constantly updating details and correcting errors.

Back