Extended Warranty Thread (negotiated price list)

Bluey

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 20, 2024
Media
Washington
For those forum members that purchased the Toyota VSA extended warranty. Can you share;

1. which plan (years/mileage/deductible),
2. what it cost you,
3. which dealership?
4. A point of contact would be cool also.

It could be helpful for forum members who want to obtain one or/and negotiate a price when going into the finance office.

Just the facts, no opinions on why or should you (plenty of those already been shared). Just a thread to help those looking for and researching their purchase.

Last edited:
My dealer has lifetime powertrain warranty as long as I own the vehicle since I bought from them. I added the electronics 100k warranty for $2000 done at time of signing by me as a choice.

These I had no choice in;
I have the windshield 5 yr replacement for chip or cracks warranty $1895. leather seat replacement warranty and interior appearance for $1295. I have the chipprotect PPF warranties chip and door edge $1895. All part of their in demand pricing and non negotiable as it was added on by dealer. They wanted to put more on it but I talked them down. All part of buying a first edition in high demand area.

My dealer has lifetime powertrain warranty as long as I own the vehicle since I bought from them. I added the electronics 100k warranty for $2000 done at time of signing by me as a choice.

These I had no choice in;
I have the windshield 5 yr replacement for chip or cracks warranty $1895. leather seat replacement warranty and interior appearance for $1295. I have the chipprotect PPF warranties chip and door edge $1895. All part of their in demand pricing and non negotiable as it was added on by dealer. They wanted to put more on it but I talked them down. All part of buying a first edition in high demand area.
Thank you for sharing Roonie. Iโ€™m sorry you had to deal with that to get your First Edition. Can you share which dealership this was at?

I see this fellow mentioned a lot. No personal experience with him yet.

Attachments

• IMG_6705.jpeg
    IMG_6705.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 14
Back