Driver display

drewpsi

📛 Founding Member
Sep 28, 2024
louisiana
Vehicles
2024 land cruiser
I think we accidentally turned off the driver display in 2024 Land Cruiser first edition. Drivers screen is dark . How go we turn it back on.

Check the screen brightness adjustment?
We did thst and it didn’t help. It eventually reset itself this morning but we’re not eager to repeat the experience. Thanks your your responses. We still haven’t a clue as to what happened.

We did thst and it didn’t help. It eventually reset itself this morning but we’re not eager to repeat the experience. Thanks your your responses. We still haven’t a clue as to what happened.
If it ever happens again, you might try disconnecting the neg battery cable to reset the computers.

Are you talking about the HUD or the Center Dash Screen? The HUD is in the vehicle settings you access from the steering wheel.
You will see it when you enter settings is HUD Display.

I've encountered random bugs on the infotainment system. Inability to connect, Carplay or App issues, sound won't output, etc. Toyota will probably address these at some point in the future, but what's helped in the meantime is the forced restart of the infotainment as described in the manual. Hold the power button until you see the Toyota logo. Fixes my issues every time.

To turn the media display off (not the speedometer area), tap the Toyota app, tap the Settings cog wheel, scroll to Display, toggle on/off. I discovered how to turn if off a few weeks ago and love it turned off! I feel like I’m driving a truck instead of an IPad! I guess I’m just getting old, but it is a much calmer old-school driving experience. Of course, if I need GPS then you can tap the screen and it will open back up.

Back