πŸ’‘ Dimming the Lights: Land Cruiser Forum Introduces Darkmode

• Admin
LandCruiserForum-DarkMode.jpg

We understand that some members find a darker interface more visually appealing and easier on the eyes. With that in mind, we've added a new style to the forum that dims the brightness for a more comfortable viewing experience. To enable this new dark mode, just look for the lightbulb icon next to the search box or the "Change Style" link at the page footer.

I could use a bit more if that's OK with everyone. My old eyes are not great but thank you!

I can also just not use dark mode if the brightness is not liked.

Last edited:
We understand that some members find a darker interface more visually appealing and easier on the eyes. With that in mind, we've added a new style to the forum that dims the brightness for a more comfortable viewing experience. To enable this new dark mode, just look for the lightbulb icon next to the search box or the "Change Style" link at the page footer.
Dear God, thank you!!

My wife will appreciate this :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for doing this!!

Any chance at all that this forum will be accessible on Tapatalk?

I like the new dark mode! Especially on the mobile webapp, much easier on the eyes at night!

One suggestion - I am finding it a little hard to tell the difference between read and unread post titles (bold vs not as bold). Maybe if the "read" state post title font could have a bit lighter weight and/or a little greying/alpha to it to improve the contrast.

Back