Dallas LC owners

hypnotic

📛 Founding Member
Jun 15, 2024
Dallas
Hey guys

Wanted to start a thread to introduce ourselves. Not sure if anyone has a vehicle yet but if you do post a pic. If not, post what you are hoping to get- ha and any local dealer updates.
In the future I would like to get a meet up together if anyone else is interested and thought this would be a good way to get a group organized.

James S
East Dallas
Waiting on LC edition in Trail Dust
Salesman told me today looks like early August

IMG_1881.jpeg

Including a picture of mine. Just picked it up on Friday. Interested in joining the group. Waco, TX

Madrigal, welcome to the forum! Beautiful machine! You have answered one of my questions, i.e. LC's with sunroofs are indeed being sold. Sadly, to the best of my knowledge, there is still a hold at port for these, pending a fix for what seems to be a sunroof issue.

I’m in Austin too, have a Meteor Shower FE. Saw a Traildust FE driving this morning (saw it yesterday morning too). Other than mine, it’s the only one I have seen in Austin. Seems like that’s about to change with the QC hold releases.

I’m in Austin too, have a Meteor Shower FE. Saw a Traildust FE driving this morning (saw it yesterday morning too). Other than mine, it’s the only one I have seen in Austin. Seems like that’s about to change with the QC hold releases.
I can't wait to start seeing more of these on the road. Toyota has it's hands full right now with QC issues :(

I have yet to see one around the Metroplex, have seen a GX a few times.

Dallas
LC trim in heritage blue
Mid-July to early-August is the latest from my sales guy as of yesterday.
I've seen a grey 1958 around Lakewood area last week. Also saw an FE at Plano HQ.

East Dallas
ETA 7/3 -8/3 arrival

Posting here as well.

This LC is available at Cowboy Toyota in Dallas. Ask for Luis (who I bought mine from). Just want to post in case someone is looking or tired of waiting.

Edit- just a heads up- mine had a 10k premium added. I ended up buying it at $500 over sticker so do NOT pay that big premium.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629_103653_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_103653_Messages.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 44
Back