Anyone purchasing below MSRP?

Just put down a deposit on a blue/grey LC trim with premium package under MSRP. Phillips Toyota, Leesburg Fl. Abner Velez was the salesperson. Truly great to work with . No hassles.
Nice! How much under MSRP?
I have just been offered MSRP by 2 local dealers this past week.

I got mine $1k under MSRP and $6k under the dealer add-on adjusted price. They marked up $6k for various things like tint, door edge guards, cargo organizer & net, etc.... things that in no way add up to $6k if you were to buy them individually. They agreed there was plenty of inventory at all the local dealers and I had the sales guy go to his GM 3 times with each price getting lower.

Nice! How much under MSRP?
I have just been offered MSRP by 2 local dealers this past week.
About 2.5k. Definitely worth the drive to FL from my home in GA. And it's spec'd exactly how I want.

Edit: Car is actually $500 below MSRP. I mistook TSRP for MSRP.

Last edited:
I got mine $1k under MSRP and $6k under the dealer add-on adjusted price. They marked up $6k for various things like tint, door edge guards, cargo organizer & net, etc.... things that in no way add up to $6k if you were to buy them individually. They agreed there was plenty of inventory at all the local dealers and I had the sales guy go to his GM 3 times with each price getting lower.
Nice! Is the msrp including port installed options?

About 2.5k. Definitely worth the drive to FL from my home in GA. And it's spec'd exactly how I want.
Crazy. When they first arrived they were asking $5K or $10K markup plus some junk add ons. And they kept calling.

Crazy. When they first arrived they were asking $5K or $10K markup plus some junk add ons. And they kept calling.
Yeah. When I first saw their asking price, I thought it was a mistake. But I sent them an inquiry anyway. They called me yesterday morning and confirmed the price. I asked for the out the door price and a full description of the car. Got that, it was all in order, so I gave them a deposit. Whole process was very easy.

Yeah. When I first saw their asking price, I thought it was a mistake. But I sent them an inquiry anyway. They called me yesterday morning and confirmed the price. I asked for the out the door price and a full description of the car. Got that, it was all in order, so I gave them a deposit. Whole process was very easy.

I had to dig up the quote from Abby for a low option mid-trim back in late May.

1724651022115.png

Anyhow there are auto brokers offering them $4-5K discounted so that's another option for folks.

I got the Corvette C8 bug baaaaaadly after test driving a friend's car so no LC for me. The whole new car market has flipped and even Corvettes are being discounted $6-10K.

I have a FE due in this week from my local dealership at MSRP, with a signed Sales & Purchase agreement from them, with a $1,000 down payment. I made the deal with the sales person for MSRP after they provided me with the best trade value on my trade in, compared to 3 other dealerships.

But it took standing my ground with the sales manager, that wanted to add to the MSRP, the $1,395 Delivery, Processing and Handling fee, a $399 Dealer Document fee, and a $25 Motor Vehicle fee. I said their sales person agreed to sell me the FE at MSRP out the door, and that I expected their dealership to honor that agreement, since he took my $1,000 deposit at the time we made the agreement.

The salesperson was a stand up guy and confirmed what he had agreed upon for a price with me, and because of that, the sales manager eventually honored that agreement, put it on the S & P agreement, and signed it. The sales manager said, in the 10 years she has worked there, I was the first person to negotiate out the Delivery, Processing and Handling fee.

I have a FE due in this week from my local dealership at MSRP, with a signed Sales & Purchase agreement from them, with a $1,000 down payment. I made the deal with the sales person for MSRP after they provided me with the best trade value on my trade in, compared to 3 other dealerships.

But it took standing my ground with the sales manager, that wanted to add to the MSRP, the $1,395 Delivery, Processing and Handling fee, a $399 Dealer Document fee, and a $25 Motor Vehicle fee. I said their sales person agreed to sell me the FE at MSRP out the door, and that I expected their dealership to honor that agreement, since he took my $1,000 deposit at the time we made the agreement.

The salesperson was a stand up guy and confirmed what he had agreed upon for a price with me, and because of that, the sales manager eventually honored that agreement, put it on the S & P agreement, and signed it. The sales manager said, in the 10 years she has worked there, I was the first person to negotiate out the Delivery, Processing and Handling fee.
To be fair...those are standard fees. You didn't get a MSRP deal here, but rather you were able to negotiate under MSRP. Good for you.

Fortunately have several local Toyota dealers near me in Northern VA (Mid-Atlantic) so shopped around. Most had +3-5k markups plus other silly 2k+ dealer add-ons. I refuse to pay any markup or those silly adds. One of the dealers i have bought several vehicles from in the past reached out after I walked out a few days earlier. Went to MSRP (no markup) and they credited the $1200+ option for the 20" wheel option i did not want. So technically below msrp on a LCLC/Heritage Blue/PPkg/20s.

Its nearing EOM, so good time to work a deal if they want to move inventory. Def do not pay markup.

LC edition, trail dust, prem pkg from DTLA Toyota fleet div. last month for 1k under msrp

Substantial discount on a FE, but over here lots of dealers are offering discounts especially on the 1958s, but also some on the LEs.

I have a deposit in for a FE at a local dealership w no markups, w a 56 day quality control hold which was notified as of 5/17. (Ouch). I saw an article that said some dealerships are selling 2024 LCโ€™s below MSRP up to 5k below. Anyone encounter this? And any for FEโ€™s? If so, were they only applicable to unclaimed LCโ€™s on dealership lots or for previous held deposits?

Also, anyone have any luck negotiating anything when you came in to pick your LC up? Thanks!!
I bought my 1958 1K under sticker plus they put on the predator step, so about $1700 under.

Based in the SF Bay area. Been looking and negotiating with dealers for some time. Purchased a LC trim w/ premium package and minimal other factory / port installed options (had no dealer installed options). Unfortunately it had the 20" wheel upgrade but I've decided (thanks to the excellent spreadsheet @Markarian421 put together) that I'll likely do a wheel + tire upgrade & get some resale value out of the 20" wheels/tires. Paid $2,300 under MSRP.

Note: I did find and have deposits on three other vehicles - LC trim w/ premium package with stock 18" wheels - one at Longo, one in San Diego and one in Nevada. All of these were at MSRP and couldn't beat the deal I got above.

Good afternoon. Hope to help this conversation. Picked up a LC/LC Premium (Underground) today. I did not want the premium package, specifically the 20" wheels and running boards, and did not want to pay the additional cost associated with that, but my sales rep said the majority of LC/LC vehicles available had the premium package. I was willing to wait, but the dealer offered me the LC at a discount removing the majority of the cost of the premium package. If I remember correctly, I was distracted by my excitement to drive home in it, we agreed to $64k and change. West Herr Toyota in Rochester, NY.

4285 below MSRP thanks to Jim Rouleau. After paying his fee, still 3285 below MSRP.

Has anyone been able to negotiate away the cost of TOYOguard or other things like the illuminated door sills, pain protection film? They are on the sticker rather than on the dealer 2nd sticker, so seem like Toyota add ons rather than dealer add ons. I'm not sure if you can negotiate them away or not.

Back