Anyone interested in a dashcam?

myfirstlandcruiser

📛 Founding Member
Oct 1, 2024
Media
los angeles
Vehicles
2024 land cruiser
New to this platform so not sure if this is allowed so feel free to remove if not but — I had my dashcam removed from the dealer when we bought the car. Anyone interested in purchasing? I’m based out of SoCal. If you’re local and interested, feel free to make me an offer.

New to this platform so not sure if this is allowed so feel free to remove if not but — I had my dashcam removed from the dealer when we bought the car. Anyone interested in purchasing? I’m based out of SoCal. If you’re local and interested, feel free to make me an offer.
MyFirstLandCruiser, did you buy an FE? What is the camera resolution? 1080 HD or 4K? How much are you asking? I live in Chino, county of San Bernardino and work in Irvine at UCI Research Park

MyFirstLandCruiser, did you buy an FE? What is the camera resolution? 1080 HD or 4K? How much are you asking? I live in Chino, county of San Bernardino and work in Irvine at UCI Research Park
Hi! No, i have the LC. I dont have a set price in mind - i will be in Irvine on 10/10, if you’re interested, I can meet you. Let me know.

Back