All weather cargo liner

Is this it?

Attachments

• PXL_20240515_232241354.jpg
    PXL_20240515_232241354.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
For anyone that’s taken delivery of a land cruiser that didn’t include the PIO all weather cargo floor mats, does the first edition come with any mat at all for the cargo area? If so, carpeted or rubber on the opposite side?

TIA

Just ordered all weather cargo mat PT908-60245. Mine didn't come with all weather floor mats. Does anyone know the part numbers for the all weather floor mats, font and rear?

Do you have the dimensions of the cargo area rubber liner - I’m looking to get a shelf/table like system for the rear to raise the dog box and create a storage area beneath it - be good to have the floor dimensions from the liner

Just ordered this also. $102.15 with $11,72 for shipping. But the ETA is May 22–24
Well, I had previously ordered from AutoNation but it was cancelled because of an "incorrect part number" (PT908-60245-20) for the VIN I provided. Called my local dealership and ordered this on Monday, woke up today with a text saying it was ready for pickup. Ended up costing me $15 more in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_3738.JPG
    IMG_3738.JPG
    435.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_3743.JPG
    IMG_3743.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 250
Has anyone found a rear cargo mat online recently. I’ve tried all of these part numbers on Toyota’s site. Unless they are sold out. Or does anybody have another trusted source?

I've checked with "Weather Tech" no joy as of yet, still too new. If mine doesn't come with one (ordered with one) I'll probably go the WT route as I think very highly of their products.
Yeah I just saw that weather tech’s is “coming soon”. All I can find is one on eBay. Either one works for me. Thanks !

Husky Liners has replied to me. They are saying end of August. I am unable to find a set of first and second row mats for right hand drive.

My dealer grabbed a set of fronts and rear cargo as soon as it came to light the FE did not include a all weather rear cargo, he grabbed the other mats in case. In port April 9th still no ride but I own floormats and a personal plate I cant pick up. Weathertech has said coming soon since the 1st week of april FYI and Im on the notify list

My dealer grabbed a set of fronts and rear cargo as soon as it came to light the FE did not include an all weather rear cargo, he grabbed the other mats in case. In port April 9th still no ride but I own floormats and a personal plate I cant pick up. Weathertech has said coming soon since the 1st week of april FYI and Im on the notify list
Thanks for the info 👍. It would be nice to have a cargo mat ! So I can just spray it off at the car wash with the others. Sorry for your delays

Has anyone found a rear cargo mat online recently. I’ve tried all of these part numbers on Toyota’s site. Unless they are sold out. Or does anybody have another trusted source?
I purchased the OEM all weather cargo mat at Toyota Parts Express for $ 105. Part No.: PT908-60245-20

Also bought front mats from them as well, they shipped within a couple of days.

I ordered the factory floor mats and cargo mat from Lithia Toyota Parts | OEM Toyota Parts & Accessories | Manufacturer Warranty. $102 for the cargo mat and $158 for the floor mats plus $12 for shipping. Took about a week to receive the mats. The website is run by a Lithia dealer in Oregon but the part may ship from whichever Lithia dealership has the part in stock (mine were shipped from Kentucky).

Back