2024+ Land Cruiser Trail Dust Photo Thread

We drove by our local dealer today (Fremont Toyota) and they have a Trail Dust first edition. Like others have said, it’s way more brown in person than the yellow you see in photos. I love the color. (My wife was less thrilled, she definitely likes the Heritage Blue of our current FJ more!) I didn’t take any photos because I’m sure they’d just come out mustard yellow like everyone else’s! That’s much like the Heritage Blue which you also really need to see in person, photos make it look baby blue. Cell phone photo processing is just not made for these retro colors!

Here's mine with the 25 year old ski/snowboard/bike rack. Broke it out of storage, cleaned it, wd-40d it and drilled the holes bigger to fit the receiver pin. It works!

Attachments

• IMG_0283.jpeg
    IMG_0283.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 278
Thought this might be of interest to the folks here. A dealer I have a deposit down at just got allocated a Trail Dust w/Java Leather interior. It's already claimed, but apparently Toyota is making them. And that just got added to my preferences!

TrailDustJava.jpg

Mine is Wind chill blizzard. Color code 089. Had to pay $425 for pearl metallic. Interior is black. Rims I do not know. Wish they are lighter in color. I do have premium package on the mid tier Landy. I sold my 2021 Highlander Hybrid pearl in anticipation. One week I had a rock destroyed my windshield. Had to replace before selling. Next week my Honda 2023 SUV was hit by a rock and it made a hole. I think with straight up glass on Landy, it may be prone to more hits. I am not a happy camper. Would you believe that living in car capital of the world, I have seen only one LC 250 so far, close to my home.

I have the trail dust FE and I love it. Great color very unique. Hate the tank size and mpg I’m getting right now. Definitely not as advertised. Not sure if I missed it but what size Ko3s did you put on and what size wheel? 🙏🏻

I have the trail dust FE and I love it. Great color very unique. Hate the tank size and mpg I’m getting right now. Definitely not as advertised. Not sure if I missed it but what size Ko3s did you put on and what size wheel? 🙏🏻
275/70/18. Stock wheels

My dealer has this one up for grabs, also had a meteor shower that was sold. I’m waiting for a WCP.

Attachments

• IMG_2892.jpeg
    IMG_2892.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: MJE
The backend of the Cruiser in the video looks way different than mine…no bump. What gives?
From my understanding, the bump and standard trailer hitch is specific to US models. The one shown in that is international.

Back