2024+ Land Cruiser Trail Dust Photo Thread

First wash after new shoes got installed. Went with Toyo Open Country A/T III's in load range E, factory size. Rides rougher than the stock Michelin's, but that is to be expected moving from P to LT tires.

Attachments

• 2024TrailDustWithToyos.jpg
    2024TrailDustWithToyos.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 286
First wash after new shoes got installed. Went with Toyo Open Country A/T III's in load range E, factory size. Rides rougher than the stock Michelin's, but that is to be expected moving from P to LT tires.
Good choice! Thatโ€™s what I went with in 275โ€™s. Really digging them.

Picked The Ogre up Saturday from a dealer in Las Vegas after an exhaustive 1 hour search! Here it is in my natural habitat, Utah's southwest desert.

Attachments

• IMG_5212.jpg
    IMG_5212.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 242
Sharing picts of my LC trail dust deep in Utah canyons and high in Rockies outside Telluride. Color changes a lot based on sunlight and background. Amazing off-road capabilities. Would like more space in door storage bins and more off-road styled wheels. Iโ€™ll be replacing rims and tires when I get home from this trip for purely aesthetics (desire more off-road look).

Attachments

• IMG_3591.png
    IMG_3591.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3592.png
    IMG_3592.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3593.png
    IMG_3593.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3595.png
    IMG_3595.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
The guys at Beat Sonic were good enough to take these photos when they installed my new JBL amp.

Attachments

• DSC_4576.jpg
    DSC_4576.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_4591.jpg
    DSC_4591.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_4587.jpg
    DSC_4587.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_4578.jpg
    DSC_4578.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_4576.jpg
    DSC_4576.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_4545.jpg
    DSC_4545.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 131
Looks nice! How does it match with the mud guard?
Certainly not full coverage but Iโ€™m ok with that. Close enough.

Also, I did end up swapping the KO3s for the same size General Grabber ATX. We just couldnโ€™t get the KO3s (E load)to balance correctly. The Grabbers in 275/70 18 come in an SL range and 15 lbs lighter per tire. For my use case of 95% on road and 5% logging road/light off road stuff it seems to be a good solution. So far so good.

Hello everyone - it's David from Automotive Press (hopefully you would recognize me my youtube channel). I figured it's about time that I finally introduce myself to this forum and show my recently purchased Land Cruiser FE in Trail Dust. I also have a media/press Land Cruiser this week which is the Heritage Blue Premium in this photo. Both are nearly identical but they drive a bit different due to 18" vs 20" wheels/tires and also the build date is different. Hope to share some insights with you...

Attachments

• two land cruisers.jpg
    two land cruisers.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 150
Hello everyone - it's David from Automotive Press (hopefully you would recognize me my youtube channel). I figured it's about time that I finally introduce myself to this forum and show my recently purchased Land Cruiser FE in Trail Dust. I also have a media/press Land Cruiser this week which is the Heritage Blue Premium in this photo. Both are nearly identical but they drive a bit different due to 18" vs 20" wheels/tires and also the build date is different. Hope to share some insights with you...
Welcome, David. I, for one, would be very interested to hear your comparison of the driving experience between the 18 and 20 inch wheels / tires. I have a Premie as well and it was impossible to find one without the larger wheels.

I do like the look of the 20s, but I am a bit anxious about not having that extra inch of rubber between the Northern Minnesota forest trails and the rims. I am running the stock Dunlops while watching for a good deal on some 18s.

Looking forward to reading about your insights into the Land Cruiser as you go through your ownership experience. I do recognize and enjoy your YouTube channel, particularly the factory tours giving insight into how these things are produced.

Sharing picts of my LC trail dust deep in Utah canyons and high in Rockies outside Telluride. Color changes a lot based on sunlight and background. Amazing off-road capabilities. Would like more space in door storage bins and more off-road styled wheels. Iโ€™ll be replacing rims and tires when I get home from this trip for purely aesthetics (desire more off-road look).
FYI, drones are not allowed in Canyonlands National Park.

Back