2024+ Land Cruiser Trail Dust Photo Thread

Here is mine, first wash next to great grandpa, garage, and at the dealer

IMG_4935.jpeg
IMG_4934.jpeg
IMG_4933.jpeg

Crazy how this went. I wasn't planning on a First Edition, but I noticed a dealer had one at a discount, which I thought was BS but I inquired. They confirmed they had it but I had not seen the Trail Dust live so wasn't ready to proceed. Coming back from the airport on Sunday I stopped by a dealer near the airport saw the color on a Landcruiser Edition and loved it but it had the 20s.
I reach out to the dealer that had the First Edition at a discount BUT it was sold.

Anyway they asked me what I was looking for and I said Trail Dust and 18s and Landcruiser edition is fine and that's all I need.

So she looks to see if she can find one but tells me the Land Cruiser editions are coming with 20s. I tell her no problem I can wait. She asks how soon could I buy one I said anytime but I'm not in a hurry.

Tuesday evening she sends me a build on a First Edition and I tell too pricey I can wait. Wed morning she calls me with "good news" I'm still thinking BS. I return the call and she found a bare bone First Edition and offers a great discount. Couldn't pass it up

So I'm coming from a Porsche Macan GTS, so you have to understand, no SUV handles like that. That said I find the Landcruiser suspension amazing. And I'm not an aggressive driver so I find the responsiveness of this low end torque hybrid suits me very well. Previously I had the last V8 4runner, so it kind of feels I'm back home.

This is an amazing vehicle.

Attachments

• Landcruiser2.jpg
    Landcruiser2.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Landcruiser1.jpg
    Landcruiser1.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: MJE
Crazy how this went. I wasn't planning on a First Edition, but I noticed a dealer had one at a discount, which I thought was BS but I inquired. They confirmed they had it but I had not seen the Trail Dust live so wasn't ready to proceed. Coming back from the airport on Sunday I stopped by a dealer near the airport saw the color on a Landcruiser Edition and loved it but it had the 20s.
I reach out to the dealer that had the First Edition at a discount BUT it was sold.

Anyway they asked me what I was looking for and I said Trail Dust and 18s and Landcruiser edition is fine and that's all I need.

So she looks to see if she can find one but tells me the Land Cruiser editions are coming with 20s. I tell her no problem I can wait. She asks how soon could I buy one I said anytime but I'm not in a hurry.

Tuesday evening she sends me a build on a First Edition and I tell too pricey I can wait. Wed morning she calls me with "good news" I'm still thinking BS. I return the call and she found a bare bone First Edition and offers a great discount. Couldn't pass it up

So I'm coming from a Porsche Macan GTS, so you have to understand, no SUV handles like that. That said I find the Landcruiser suspension amazing. And I'm not an aggressive driver so I find the responsiveness of this low end torque hybrid suits me very well. Previously I had the last V8 4runner, so it kind of feels I'm back home.

Congratulations! I had money down on a Trail Dust from Fox Lake. They were over 6 hours away from Northern MN and the logistics of out-of-state purchase, sales tax, licensing, transferring personalized plates, etc was a bit daunting. The discount, however, was tempting.

I finally located an appropriarely equipped LC edition closer to home, so I pulled the trigger and got my refund from Fox Lake.

Good Luck with the new ride!

Even though many, if not most , of the LC's are equipped with the 20" wheels, you can find them with 18". Mine came with the 18" in Trail Dust. I paid about $65K. I did replace the tires with KO3's.
2024 Cruiser Tires R side.jpg

Just got my door handle covers painted and installed…. I love it..

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpeg
    IMG_0495.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0496.jpeg
    IMG_0496.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0497.jpeg
    IMG_0497.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 67
I'm a watch guy, so when I saw this Land Cruiser collaboration with G-Shock, I couldn't resist. I think it matches really well with our Trail Dust trucks. I also love how the watch case looks like an offroad tire.
1724944635062.png

Finally picked up my FE trail dust last night after a 2 month QC hold at port. Introducing the new member of the family to its sibling.

Attachments

• IMG_9384.jpeg
    IMG_9384.jpeg
    465.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9383.jpeg
    IMG_9383.jpeg
    620.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9382.jpeg
    IMG_9382.jpeg
    704.4 KB · Views: 73
Love mine. Really like the color. I had blue reserved originally but changed my mind. So glad I did.

Attachments

• IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    668.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9398.jpeg
    IMG_9398.jpeg
    634.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9401.jpeg
    IMG_9401.jpeg
    605.5 KB · Views: 65
Back