2024 Land Cruiser smallest wheel

Well, I think I may be the first to officially mount 17s on the LC 250:
Wheel: fifteen52 Offroad - Analog HD - 17x8 +25
Tire: Falken Rubitrek AT 285/70/R17 (approx. 32.8in)

Got them installed at my Toyota dealer. They had no concerns of tight fit. Balance weights cleared. No rub. Pretty close to the aero attachment on front bumper but clears it at full lock.

*More videos of the setup on my IG: @familycruiser250
Any Problems yet ?Any reason why you didn't go with the nomads ? correct me if i am wrong +25 is less poke then 0 offset

Any Problems yet ?Any reason why you didn't go with the nomads ? correct me if i am wrong +25 is less poke then 0 offset
Haha why would you think I would have problems? No problems at all. Haven’t taken the new set up on the trail yet, but I’ll keep you all updated. I didn’t go with the Nomads in 0 offset because they poke out too much on top of the wheel being 8.5” wide.

Haha why would you think I would have problems? No problems at all. Haven’t taken the new set up on the trail yet, but I’ll keep you all updated. I didn’t go with the Nomads in 0 offset because they poke out too much on top of the wheel being 8.5” wide.
Are you talking about the Nomad Convoys? (saw them in your wheel fit tests). They offer a +25 offset for satin black, 17x8.5, 6/139.7.

just wondering the last wheels i mounted on my taco where good at the shop until i hit a dip in the road turning on a slight incline and got some rub...Im in hawaii so shipping isnt cheap so thanks for the fitment post ....I have a 1958 coming too ........hopefully :)

just wondering the last wheels i mounted on my taco where good at the shop until i hit a dip in the road turning on a slight incline and got some rub...Im in hawaii so shipping isnt cheap so thanks for the fitment post ....I have a 1958 coming too ........hopefully :)
You had me worried for a sec. I have yet to put it on the trail with new setup, but so far no issues.

So the Nomads that are 17x8.5 clearly fit with the 6x139.7 pattern. What pokes out the least? +25, 0, -10?

Seems like +25 would be best since the wider wheel, correct? To stick out less

So the Nomads that are 17x8.5 clearly fit with the 6x139.7 pattern. What pokes out the least? +25, 0, -10?
Tried on the nomads +25 & 0. Both stick out way too much for me, but if you like that look go for it.

Attachments

• IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2296.jpeg
    IMG_2296.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 88
Tried on the nomads +25 & 0. Both stick out way too much for me, but if you like that look go for it.
i saw your youtube video and thank you for all your research and work for the forum. You decided on the fiften52s?

The wheels you chose, Fifteen52 Analog HDs for 6x139.7 show 17x8.0 with ET+25. The only difference with the Nomads is they're 1/2 inch wider. Did they really poke noticeably more than your Analogs?

i think im going to go with the Falken 285/70/r17 Rubitrek A/T (i do mostly highway driving but want something somwhat aggressive but the Wildpeak is too aggressive)''

hoping to do the white Convoy Salt Nomad wheels 17x8.5 in my heritage blue LC

The wheels you chose, Fifteen52 Analog HDs for 6x139.7 show 17x8.0 with ET+25. The only difference with the Nomads is they're 1/2 inch wider. Did they really poke noticeably more than your Analogs?
This is a screenshot of @ryroam250 video of +25

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609-223518.png
    Screenshot_20240609-223518.png
    757.5 KB · Views: 87
Yes, the .5” at +25 made a big difference. Here is the Nomad 8.5” +25. I would have loved the Nomad wheel but didn’t like the aggressive stance especially on stock suspension.

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpeg
    IMG_2310.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 81
Yes, the .5” at +25 made a big difference. Here is the Nomad 8.5” +25. I would have loved the Nomad wheel but didn’t like the aggressive stance especially on stock suspension.
Looks awesome! 😎 I have a question, Ryan.

If I went with the Nomads +25 with the same tires you picked (285/70) would there be any rub in your opinion or just more poke?

Let me introduce you to a priceless tool

Plug in your own figures as needed

Stock wheel +60 and everything closer to 0 pokes out further

Back