2024 Land Cruiser Build & Price Live!

• Admin
landcruiser-build-price.jpg

It's here! The day many of us have been waiting for! While it's not actually up on the main Toyota website, you can use this link to start building and pricing out your 2024 Land Cruiser!

Let us know what your build looks like!

I added a moonroof to what you selected and told my dealer I'd take any color other than the two white paints.
I like your strategy! I’m good with Meteor as my #2. I suppose if either of my colors come available in LC trim w/premium I’ll pull the trigger begrudgingly.

I thought I saw somewhere that there should be a drive report around March 1st. I'm sure we are all ready to see THAT particular video.

And.....I think aesthetics are a personal preference, I personally like the LC looks better than GX, especially with the rectangular lights. :p
Yep, opinions are subjective. At first didn’t care for the entire front end on the LC. Then I warmed to it and I liked the round headlights. Now I prefer the rectangular headlights. But one thing that has not changed is my strong dislike of the Lexus front end. Hard no for me.

Well this is more than what I was hoping for.. Not sure at $92Cdn for the Premium package that its worth it.

May have to get my name on the list for the 4Runner release.
Wait for Canadian pricing. It's not usually a straight US to CAD dollar exchange. On most Toyotas (Tundra, 4Runner, etc.), it's $US plus around 20% or so. Unfortunately with Lexus, on the GX they're hosing us. I'm definitely not going that route.

Wait for Canadian pricing. It's not usually a straight US to CAD dollar exchange. On most Toyotas (Tundra, 4Runner, etc.), it's $US plus around 20% or so. Unfortunately with Lexus, on the GX they're hosing us. I'm definitely not going that route.

I pulled the CAD numbers from some other post of a screenshot of Canadian prices :D so not verified...
The 'converted CAD' is taking the USD * 1.35 for the straight up exchange rate. Also doesn't take into account the slight option differences.

So Toyota is being good to us, Lexus is given' us the bidness...

TrimUSDCADConverted CAD @ 1.35
$55,950.00​
$69,290.00​
$75,532.50​
Land Cruiser
$61,950.00​
$77,290.00​
$83,632.50​
First Edition
$74,950.00​
$89,980.00​
$101,182.50​
GX550 Overtrail
$69,250.00​
$95,832.00​
$93,487.50​

Depending on how pricing looks here, I may just go after market stereo upgrade instead of the Premium Package with a bunch of crap I don't want.
I'm stuck on the 17.9 gallon fuel tank and the effective range being 375-400 miles per tank (assuming the 2.5gal reserve).

aftermarket stereo is the way. really curious to see how quiet the cabin is and need for sound deadening in the doors/floor.

This LC/GX debate is a little less complicated in Canada, where the price increase to Lexus is larger:

IMG_0342.jpeg

Took me at while to figure it out, but at least you don't have to get the premium package to get a memory drivers seat. I could probably skip the premium package and just get the LC trim. Although I'd really like the HUD and JBL sound.

Thing is still over decently overpriced compared to the Ranger Raptor I have coming. I was thinking long and hard about bailing on the Ranger order for the LC, because an SUV works better for me, but don't think the extra is worth it.

The LC pricing came in about where I suspected it would. For comparison, my guess is the Tacoma TRD Pro and Trail Hunter are going to settle into the $65-70 MSRP range depending on options. I've come to that conclusion after building a TRD Off Road Premium at $56k. Assuming another $3k for iForce MAX when it becomes available, and you're getting real close to $60k. All that being taken into consideration, then the LC doesn't seem all that out of line based on today's dollars.

The wheels are hideous. Is it confirmed that the First Edition wheels are actually black and Land Cruiser is like a Dark Gray Aluminum color?
I am contemplating to get my own wheels and not add the 20-inch wheels to my build, because that too is ugly.

I have the First Edition on order, Does anyone know if it will come with the "First Edition" decal on the side of the vehicle? The newsroom report said it will, but the picture in the config. doesn't have it.

I have the First Edition on order, Does anyone know if it will come with the "First Edition" decal on the side of the vehicle? The newsroom report said it will, but the picture in the config. doesn't have it.
This morning I found a First Edition in the allocation system. I went through the process of “ordering” it through the smart path program.

I got an email confirmation from Toyota and the dealership. I got an email from the Internet Manager as well. The price was MSRP plus destination and a few small accessories that weren’t a big deal.

The color was perfect. Heritage Blue with the Grey 2 tone.

I just got a call 10 minutes ago saying they’re not allowing pre-purchasing. They’re going to hold it so buyers could see it.

A tale of woe for me, a first world problem to be sure.

I was so disappointed I changed out of my celebratory Land Cruiser G-Shock!
1708540595010.png

i believe they meant the inside door panel with the 'First Edition' written on it. Not the outside. You're going to need to design First Edition vinyl decals!

(this is what you probably thought?)

i believe they meant the inside door panel with the 'First Edition' written on it. Not the outside. You're going to need to design First Edition vinyl decals!

(this is what you probably thought?)

Yes, maybe the EU market gets the outside decal. I'll probably order one off market later on. Thank you for clarifying!

This morning I found a First Edition in the allocation system. I went through the process of “ordering” it through the smart path program.

I got an email confirmation from Toyota and the dealership. I got an email from the Internet Manager as well. The price was MSRP plus destination and a few small accessories that weren’t a big deal.

The color was perfect. Heritage Blue with the Grey 2 tone.

I just got a call 10 minutes ago saying they’re not allowing pre-purchasing. They’re going to hold it so buyers could see it.

A tale of woe for me, a first world problem to be sure.

I was so disappointed I changed out of my celebratory Land Cruiser G-Shock! View attachment 990
Sorry to hear that. I have mine ordered through the employee program, so it's a guaranteed order.

Back