2024 Land Cruiser Build & Price Live!

• Admin
landcruiser-build-price.jpg

It's here! The day many of us have been waiting for! While it's not actually up on the main Toyota website, you can use this link to start building and pricing out your 2024 Land Cruiser!

Let us know what your build looks like!

Took me at while to figure it out, but at least you don't have to get the premium package to get a memory drivers seat. I could probably skip the premium package and just get the LC trim. Although I'd really like the HUD and JBL sound.

Thing is still over decently overpriced compared to the Ranger Raptor I have coming. I was thinking long and hard about bailing on the Ranger order for the LC, because an SUV works better for me, but don't think the extra is worth it.
I don't have a stereo shop near me that I would trust to pull apart my new Land Cruiser. Plus, I'm sure I would spend several thousand dollars on the stereo equipment and install alone. So the Premium Package starts to look more attractive even though it includes some things I don't need. I would also imagine that resale/trade-in would be better if I go with the Premium Package versus just an aftermarket stereo solution.

I have a Bronco Raptor and I think a Ranger Raptor might just be the best bang for the buck! How did you option your Ranger Raptor and what was the MSRP? I'm curious how it stacks up versus the Land Cruiser pricing.

Premium package for me. I don't want the 20's but I also don't care if they're there. I guess that's part of coming from the Jeep world. No one keeps their stock wheels. LOL.

Still waiting for Canadian info...but in the meantime a question for US folks:

Are running boards standard on any of the 3 trims (1958,LC, FE)? I tried the US build site and its not an option that I can see to add.

From the pictures, it "appears" no on the 1958, yes on the LC and the FE. There are also options you can switch to in accessories.

(I hope they are standard on the LC)
My first choice below. LC with Prem pkg.
1708545679683.png

edit: just noticed the 1958 doesn't have roof rails either. The LC appears per picture to have both pre Prem package.

Reactions: fhb
Still waiting for Canadian info...but in the meantime a question for US folks:

Are running boards standard on any of the 3 trims (1958,LC, FE)? I tried the US build site and its not an option that I can see to add.

What items are you waiting for? Isnt really anything that isnt out there already. Prices, packages etc are all posted on this site or Toyota Canada.

Sorry to hear that. I have mine ordered through the employee program, so it's a guaranteed order.
I’m sure it’s well earned. I have an LX 600 F sport to tide me over :)

I was getting this as a beach buggy fun car because I don’t have the heart to build out the LX yet.

I don't have a stereo shop near me that I would trust to pull apart my new Land Cruiser. Plus, I'm sure I would spend several thousand dollars on the stereo equipment and install alone. So the Premium Package starts to look more attractive even though it includes some things I don't need. I would also imagine that resale/trade-in would be better if I go with the Premium Package versus just an aftermarket stereo solution.

I have a Bronco Raptor and I think a Ranger Raptor might just be the best bang for the buck! How did you option your Ranger Raptor and what was the MSRP? I'm curious how it stacks up versus the Land Cruiser pricing.
Ranger Raptor only really comes 1 way, fully loaded. Base price includes all the Raptor bits, plus what you would expect in a Ford Lux Package. B&O Sound, Leather heated seats, 2 zone climate, the big screen, 360 cameras, advanced tow package, adaptive cruise, upfitter switches.

The only real standalone options are Raptor Graphics, beadlock wheels, bedliner, and a couple small accessories.

I ticked Shelter Green, Spray in Bedliner, and the Securicode entry pad and its $57,655, including destination.

Obviously pretty different Chassis/Powertrain to the LC, but pretty similar interior spec to the Land Cruiser Trim w/ Premium Pack that's $68,045. And IMO, the Raptor has more in the powertrain/chassis department.

The leaks are legit. I have an official quote from my dealer. They gave me definitive pricing.

Ranger Raptor only really comes 1 way, fully loaded. Base price includes all the Raptor bits, plus what you would expect in a Ford Lux Package. B&O Sound, Leather heated seats, 2 zone climate, the big screen, 360 cameras, advanced tow package, adaptive cruise, upfitter switches.

The only real standalone options are Raptor Graphics, beadlock wheels, bedliner, and a couple small accessories.

I ticked Shelter Green, Spray in Bedliner, and the Securicode entry pad and its $57,655, including destination.

Obviously pretty different Chassis/Powertrain to the LC, but pretty similar interior spec to the Land Cruiser Trim w/ Premium Pack that's $68,045. And IMO, the Raptor has more in the powertrain/chassis department.
That sounds like a bargain for all that performance! My Bronco Raptor feels like a rally car while drifting down dirt roads and I'm sure you get the same driving experience for about $30K less in the Ranger Raptor.

One local dealer just told me they expect first one mid to late April. Says they don't have a formal wait list but he has my number and knows I want any but the yellow one.

I am 100% for 1958. Landcruiser is about the car not about the gadgets. Keep it simple and it will be even more durable.

Did you find the low gear ratio ?

There is an error regarding the leg room 33.0/26.7 !?? on the website.

Are the LC 22/25 mpg official from EPA. And just curious the Highlander Hybrid Max with same engine is getting 26/27 mpg. GHMax is a slightly bigger vehicle (longer) but looks like its curb weight is 100# less than LC. Was curious why LC won’t get 26/27?

Some obvious differences is LC is full time 4wd with Center diff. GHmax I assume is AWD and uses 2 electric motors (one on rear axle) but don’t know any more details than this.

Last edited:
Are the LC 22/25 mpg official from EPA. And just curious the Highlander Hybrid Max with similar Powertrain is getting 26/27 mpg. GHMax is a slightly bigger vehicle (longer) but looks like its curb weight is 100# less than LC. Was curious why LC won’t get 26/27?
The GHMax has a different powertrain setup. One electric motor and the engine drive the front wheels via a six speed, and the rear wheels are driven entirely separately via a second electric motor. Also the Grand Highlander is probably less of a brick at the front.

The GHMax has a different powertrain setup. One electric motor and the engine drive the front wheels via a six speed, and the rear wheels are driven entirely separately via a second electric motor. Also the Grand Highlander is probably less of a brick at the front.
This. The Land Cruiser is sending torque through an 8 speed automatic, a transfer case, a center differential, front and rear prop shafts, and front and rear differentials before the power gets to the axles. The Grand Highlander is sending power through a 6 speed automatic, a front differential, and then is to the axles. The rear drive sends power through a reduction gear, rear differential, and then is to the axles. The Grand Highlander will have drastically lower frictional loses thanks to the drivetrain setup. It can also basically run FWD at highway speeds and regenerate more electricity through the 2 electric motors. I also think the curb weight of the Land Cruiser will end up being ~300lbs more than a Grand Highlander with Hybrid Max. I haven't seen official weights on the various LC models, though.

Back