2024+ Land Cruiser Black Photo Thread

Thank you! Now time to enjoy, any advice on things to look out for?
Not really, just enjoy.
Toyota's break-in instructions. Some people do, some people don't. I plan on keeping this truck forever so I followed it.

Breaking in your new Toyota
To extend the life of the vehicle, observing the following precautions is recommended:
â—ŹFor the first 200 miles (300 km): Avoid sudden stops.
â—ŹFor the first 500 miles (800 km): Do not tow a trailer.
â—ŹFor the first 1000 miles (1600 km):
• Do not drive at extremely high speeds.
• Avoid sudden acceleration.

• Do not drive continuously in low gears.

• Do not drive at a constant speed for extended periods.

Not really, just enjoy.
Toyota's break-in instructions. Some people do, some people don't. I plan on keeping this truck forever so I followed it.

Breaking in your new Toyota
To extend the life of the vehicle, observing the following precautions is recommended:
â—ŹFor the first 200 miles (300 km): Avoid sudden stops.
â—ŹFor the first 500 miles (800 km): Do not tow a trailer.
â—ŹFor the first 1000 miles (1600 km):
• Do not drive at extremely high speeds.
• Avoid sudden acceleration.

• Do not drive continuously in low gears.

• Do not drive at a constant speed for extended periods.
Thank you for the info. I do plan on enjoying. The only "rule" i kind of broke was the driving at a constant speed for extended periods as I had to drive 250+ miles after picking it up depending on what they consider "extended periods"..

IMG_1223.JPG

Haha, I have my black FE scheduled to be ceramic coated next week, looks great!!

I'm torn on KO2s vs KO3s, I heard they were louder than the KO2s. I have KO2s on the Tacoma and they aren't loud at all. Man I'd hate to spend that much on KO3s on to find out they drone on the highway.

I'm torn on KO2s vs KO3s, I heard they were louder than the KO2s. I have KO2s on the Tacoma and they aren't loud at all. Man I'd hate to spend that much on KO3s on to find out they drone on the highway.
How do you find the traction of the K02’s in wet weather? Past 50% tread wear and reports are that k02’s start to have issues with hydroplaning. Supposedly the K03 addresses this with better water handling. I’m curious to hear people’s responses to the noise question. Jeep forums some report the K03 is quieter

I have never felt any hydroplaning at all, and I have a heavy foot. I heard just the opposite that the KO3s were noticeably louder at highway speeds.

265/70 18. I plan on offloading eventually and don’t wanna deal with any rubbing.At Full articulation this size really fills up the wheel
What is least amount of clearance at full lock both ways ? If you don’t mind and get a chance to measure

One week old today! Only thing I want to add right now is matte coating and camera system. Any recs on cam.. Toyota , or 3rd party ?

Attachments

• IMG_3450.jpeg
    IMG_3450.jpeg
    459.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    598.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3447.jpeg
    IMG_3447.jpeg
    524.7 KB · Views: 89
I ordered 265/70/18 Falken at4 about same size as Michelins but more aggressive. Clearance with stock tire at upper A Arm is only 3/4 inch . I thought about going to 275 /70/18 , but then decided what would a 1/2 inch taper and 1/4 in wider do or even be noticeable, I think not . I didn’t want any rubbing issues on anything .
I will wait until somebody comes out with a few options on lifts and tires .
Then probably go with something that makes a difference

I’m definitely interested when you get these tires. I’m eying the same tires. The AT4W in 265/70r18 runs very large compared to others in the same size. It is pretty much a 275/70r18.

Back