Modular Rock Rail Step

Great news! We're moving forward at full speed! The clamp assembly design functions flawlessly. We'll be cutting chips on billet clamp assemblies now. For those that are interested, I'll open up the preorder. If you're definitely in the market and your LC is on order, this is the perfect scenario for you. We're machining a full set of 8 billet clamp assemblies to outfit a vehicle with a full set of four steps. More pics to come! Happy to have you along for the process!

If you're interested in the preorder, please PM me and I'll provide you with a link to the website. Not sure yet how the admins feel about linking websites on the open thread. If we need to register as a vendor, let me know. Thanks!

View attachment 2739
I'm glad you were able to get a hold of one. I felt bad being an hour away in Olympia but this last week of school for kids is busy and then I'm out of town for a couple weeks. I would have loved to come up there so you guys could test fit on mine.

Here are some photos of the two styles. The solid black is extremely rugged. The post machined top has a very nice contrast. It’s not a look you often see in the off road market, especially in a sea of all black accessories

The step size is 12” long x 5 “ wide.
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg
IMG_6057.jpeg
IMG_6058.jpeg

Reactions: Ed1
Great news! We're moving forward at full speed! The clamp assembly design functions flawlessly. We'll be cutting chips on billet clamp assemblies now. For those that are interested, I'll open up the preorder. If you're definitely in the market and your LC is on order, this is the perfect scenario for you. We're machining a full set of 8 billet clamp assemblies to outfit a vehicle with a full set of four steps. More pics to come! Happy to have you along for the process!

If you're interested in the preorder, please PM me and I'll provide you with a link to the website. Not sure yet how the admins feel about linking websites on the open thread. If we need to register as a vendor, let me know. Thanks!

View attachment 2739
Hi Curtis! I have a First Edition and I'm really going to need some steps before I can put a level/lift on it or I'll be sleeping on the couch for a long time. Please let me know about a website to but some of these! Thanks!

Hi Curtis! I have a First Edition and I'm really going to need some steps before I can put a level/lift on it or I'll be sleeping on the couch for a long time. Please let me know about a website to but some of these! Thanks!
Sending you a PM. They're also on sale for Independence day, so you're in luck!

Can you PM me as well. we need to get a vendor section on this forum.
I agree with you there. I totally don't want to step on anyone's toes or get my hand slapped. We're here for the community and to crank out amazing products that are driven by requests made on the forum.

Curtis, I am interested in a set of four. Would probably be useful in reaching the roof rack too.
Just picked up my black FE today. Awesome so far!

Attachments

• IMG_8601.jpeg
    IMG_8601.jpeg
    705.4 KB · Views: 24
I will pick mine up Friday. Saw and drove my first one today…and it was mine. Definitely need the steps…all 5’8” of me.

Here are some photos of the two styles. The solid black is extremely rugged. The post machined top has a very nice contrast. It’s not a look you often see in the off road market, especially in a sea of all black accessories

The step size is 12” long x 5 “ wide.
View attachment 2787View attachment 2788View attachment 2789View attachment 2790
Do you have any plans to offer something similar to the Jaos side steps which don’t stick out as far? I like your design but a little worried about how far out they stick.

IMG_0213.jpeg
IMG_0212.jpeg

Back