📙 2024 Toyota Landcruiser Manual Links

PixelMagic

📛 Founding Member
Apr 9, 2024
Pasadena, California
Vehicles
Land Cruiser First Edition
TOYOTA20-24_6a816f3c-19d5-4f9c-b979-2c0bbc46250c.jpeg

Below are locally hosted 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser owners manuals, quick reference guides, warranty and maintenance guide, and emergency reference.​

I've also added them as attachments to this post.

Original Toyota Links Below ---

From the Toyota Technical Information System

Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser Quick Reference Guide
Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser Multimedia Owner's Manual USA and Canada Only (OM60U38U)
Toyota 2024 Land Cruiser Owner's Manual USA and Canada Only (OM60U35U)

Attachments

• OM24J1QRG.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 62
  • OM60U35U.pdf
    25.7 MB · Views: 52
  • OM60U38U.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
  • T-ERG-105-D.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • T-MMS-24LandCruiser.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten a copy of the official repair manual(s) yet? I would love to get a copy. Having easy access to the repair manual saved me thousands on my 200 series as I was able to do all my own regular maintenance (fluids, brakes, etc) as well as replace the radiator, plugs, alternator, starter, water pump, and more.

Has anyone gotten a copy of the official repair manual(s) yet? I would love to get a copy. Having easy access to the repair manual saved me thousands on my 200 series as I was able to do all my own regular maintenance (fluids, brakes, etc) as well as replace the radiator, plugs, alternator, starter, water pump, and more.
Posted this in another thread as well

There’s no single repair manual, it’s hundreds of different PDFs for different services. I can pull them from TIS for you if there’s a specific one you need in the future.

Please if anyone finds out if the 24 LC is avail on the TIS short term subscription.........please let us know. I subscribe and DWLD the wiring diagrams, but don't want to subscribe until I'm sure it's on there.

Posted this in another thread as well

There’s no single repair manual, it’s hundreds of different PDFs for different services. I can pull them from TIS for you if there’s a specific one you need in the future.
Are you able to pull any information on the differentials? Specifically I am looking to add breather lines and am struggling to find where to make the connection. This is my first true 4x4 truck so having access to the diagrams would be extremely beneficial.

Unless you plan on doing deep fording, by deep I mean below the floorboards, why? If water is deep enough and gets into the cabin’s rear area, you will fry the hybrid battery.

Unless you plan on doing deep fording, by deep I mean below the floorboards, why? If water is deep enough and gets into the cabin’s rear area, you will fry the hybrid battery.
IMG_6408.jpeg

This was two weeks ago. Cabin was completely dry everywhere. It’s cheap insurance but I can’t find any vents on the diff either.

Not positive on the 24 LC, but most breather vents are located on the top of the rearend housing and look more like a smooth stud/cap, it would be possible to remove the old vent, install a barb fitting, a length of hose and reinstall the ole vent on the other end of the hose or another barb fitting then the vent

Back