2024 deliveries LC250 vs Cybertruck

Let's be honest, 750 mile will be possible before 2030 but .... with an aerodynamic car and NOT at highway speeds.

Just imagine 750 miles with a Cybertruck on the highway. Battery capacity should be huge, at 500Wh/mile it means 375 kWh :oops:

Q1 is about 2800 - 0. What do think for 2024 ? Did somebody test the Cybertruck ?

This thread is labeled "LC250 vs Cybertruck." Although it's meant to deal with sales figures, it got me thinking about a funny experience we had.

Right after buying my LCLC, some neighbors wanted to go for a ride. We decided to go to a restaurant in Denver. We were stopped at a light when a brand new Cybertruck pulled up next to us. We all started excitedly talking about it.

His windows were down so I lowered mine and asked him, "Can you tell we're all talking about your Cybertruck?"

He leaned over and said, "I feel like an idiot!"

Right then, the light changed and we parted company. But I can't get that man's comment out of my head.

I wonder how many Cybertruck owners feel the same way?

My personal take, a rich person's toy. Have seen one here, and they definitely draw attention. For practicality, give me a Land Cruiser.

Back