What color Land Cruiser? ๐Ÿค”

Which color option are you choosing for your Land Cruiser?

• Ice Cap

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Wind Chill Pearl

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Underground

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Black

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Meteor Shower

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Trail Dust

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Heritage Blue

Votes: 25 22.3%

• Total voters
According to the info sheet I got from a Canadian Dealer, FIrst Edition is ONLY Heritage blue (2tone roof) and Trail dust (2tone roof). WHo knows if it differs in the US.

Aforementioned spec sheet.

Attachments

• Land Cruiser First Edition.jpg
    Land Cruiser First Edition.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 203
1. Trail Dust/Grayscape
2. Heritage Blue/Grayscape
3. Black
4. Meteor Shower
All with black interior*

This is what I heard for US 1st Edition allocation(s) but we shall wait for the aforementioned 'builder'

Also, another dealer regarding the 'builder' going live this month (February 2024): "I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it does"

Attatched is the CANADIAN color guide.. which models come with each color and interior:
To clarify Sfx/model:
A=1958
B=Regular Land Cruiser
E= Premium Package
S= First Edition

Attachments

• Land Cruiser Colors.jpg
    Land Cruiser Colors.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 196
Interesting that the Ice cap white isn't on the list for premium package......Geez, that builder is like that old commercial for Christmas time. Open open open
"BUILDER BUILDER BUILDER"

Ice Cap has the same paint code as Super white.. 0040. Likely just internal name changes.

I really wanted a nice clean silver, but it looks like it has a beige tinge to it. Iโ€™ve had enough white vehicles, so I went black. Iโ€™ll likely ppf it. Possibly stealth.
Why? WHY did you need to give me this idea?? ๐Ÿ˜… That would look friggen awesome!

I've put my name down at my dealer for black or meteor (brown sugar), and I get first pick.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 4.30.21โ€ฏPM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 4.30.21โ€ฏPM.png
    693.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Welcome @Swva - I haven't seen it in person, however from the videos and photos I've seen it does look close to Atomic Silver. Here's a good video of the LC in Meteor Shower that shows it under some different lighting conditions (clouds/sun)

Thank you for posting the video!

I'd read somewhere that Meteor Shower has a hint of beige in certain light. Someone posted a TFL video elsewhere in the site of a GX at the Chicago Auto Show, and that doesn't appear to have the warm color tint that Meteor Showrer does. That being said, both look great.
Thanks for that information. Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing one in person.

1. Trail Dust/Grayscape
2. Heritage Blue/Grayscape
3. Black
4. Meteor Shower
All with black interior*

This is what I heard for US 1st Edition allocation(s) but we shall wait for the aforementioned 'builder'

Also, another dealer regarding the 'builder' going live this month (February 2024): "I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it does"

I've been wondering the same thing about first edition color options. I'm surprised Toyota wouldn't offer Wind Chill or Ice Cap with a FE. I was leaning toward white or unground, but if I'm lucky enough to get the FE, I'll probably go with Heritage Blue. I heard some more details might be released very soon. ;)

I've been wondering the same thing about first edition color options. I'm surprised Toyota wouldn't offer Wind Chill or Ice Cap with a FE. I was leaning toward white or unground, but if I'm lucky enough to get the FE, I'll probably go with Heritage Blue. I heard some more details might be released very soon. ;)
I hope these 'details' arrive this week!

I'm not in the market for another year when my company car lease is up, but I'm hoping that a heritage blue LC is in the cards. I have a feeling that my frugal side will win out and I'll get another 4Runner.

Am I the only one that is really disappointed that there is not a red color available? So far I like everything about the new Land Cruiser but not a fan of the colors.

Had not thought of that. I do like the Barcelona Red on my 4Runner though I mostly like the pictures of the Heritage Blue. Nice 2 tone roof too.

Am I the only one that is really disappointed that there is not a red color available? So far I like everything about the new Land Cruiser but not a fan of the colors.
I tend to not like red on my personal vehicle, but I could be swayed if they came out with a nice maroon color
2024-02-19_14h32_50.jpg

Reactions: MJE
Red wouldnโ€™t be my choice but I agree that some shade of red should be in the mix, rather than two shades of white.

Back