What color Land Cruiser? 🤔

Which color option are you choosing for your Land Cruiser?

• Ice Cap

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Wind Chill Pearl

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Underground

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Black

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Meteor Shower

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Trail Dust

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Heritage Blue

Votes: 25 22.3%

• Total voters
Yep, I think so. I have more or less decided that's the colour I'll go with. Would REALLY love it if a black roof was an option.

Attachments

• Landcruiser Metor3.png
    Landcruiser Metor3.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 99
Yep, I think so. I have more or less decided that's the colour I'll go with. Would REALLY love it if a black roof was an option.

What about adding a black vinyl roof wrap?

We've been discussing color in multiple threads. I've seen enough videos and photos of the Land Cruiser trim in Heritage Blue to anticipate this color on multiple trims. Everybody is waiting patiently for more information, and I think it’s time for Toyota to allow us to configure our 2024 Land Cruisers.

Looks like Meteor Shower and Trail Dust are tied for the most popular colors on the forum currently!

I have to say that I like pearl color. So, I was trying to settle for Wind Chill, but to break ties, I can settle for any light color

I still have Heritage, Underground and Meteor shower as my color choices on my list. I am eyeballing Ice cap because that black trim and black tires just looks...(chef's kiss). I just know I'm never getting a black car again...haha.

Hey supersix, looks like you are good at photoshop. How about this green?

View attachment 335
Nothing says 1990’s like Dark Emerald Pearl. It’s really a beautiful color. Looks nearly black on dark, cloudy days and low-light conditions, and comes alive when the sun is out. Shows a lot of paint imperfections too 😆

Attachments

• IMG_1805.jpeg
    IMG_1805.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 49
Has anyone on here seen the 2024 Land Cruiser in person? I am curios what Meteor Shower actually looks like. Is it more of a silver color or does it have a brown tint to it like Atomic Silver on the GX 460?
Is Heritage Blue similar to the lighter blue color that was on the FJ Cruiser a few years ago? I think it was maybe called Cavalry Blue. Thanks.

Has anyone on here seen the 2024 Land Cruiser in person? I am curios what Meteor Shower actually looks like. Is it more of a silver color or does it have a brown tint to it like Atomic Silver on the GX 460?
Is Heritage Blue similar to the lighter blue color that was on the FJ Cruiser a few years ago? I think it was maybe called Cavalry Blue. Thanks.

Welcome @Swva - I haven't seen it in person, however from the videos and photos I've seen it does look close to Atomic Silver. Here's a good video of the LC in Meteor Shower that shows it under some different lighting conditions (clouds/sun)

I'd read somewhere that Meteor Shower has a hint of beige in certain light. Someone posted a TFL video elsewhere in the site of a GX at the Chicago Auto Show, and that doesn't appear to have the warm color tint that Meteor Showrer does. That being said, both look great.

I told my dealer anything but black or trail dust for me.

does anyone know/can confirm the color(s) available for FIRST EDITION trim only? I read on one post it will be heritage blue (2tone roof) and trail dust (2tone roof) ONLY. Then someone else said that wasn't true...not sure

This is why we need the builder. Cannot find anything concrete on the interwebs myself. Maybe they'll do a run of X amount per color, maybe they'll just do some. What did Ford do with theirs?

Back