What color Land Cruiser? ๐Ÿค”

Which color option are you choosing for your Land Cruiser?

• Ice Cap

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Wind Chill Pearl

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Underground

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Black

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Meteor Shower

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Trail Dust

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Heritage Blue

Votes: 25 22.3%

• Total voters

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
The 2024 Land Cruiser will be offered in seven exterior color choices: Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Black, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust, and Heritage Blue. The two-tone Trail Dust and Heritage Blue exterior colors feature a Grayscape roof.

official250colors-png.457

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what Underground looks like on the new Land Cruiser.

• Admin
The new Sequoia looks great in Ice Cap with all the black trim & black wheels. I'm sure the Land Cruiser will look really good as well.

2023-Toyota-Sequoia-TRD-Pro-Ice-Cap.jpg

Ice Cap would likely be my go-to choice, but there's something about the Meteor Shower paint that has me leaning that way.

I've always been partial to white so I'm going to have to go with Ice Cap.

Same here although my Baja T|X Taco is red. Only because that was all that was available at the time. My first LC was white

23444438242_b2e56ef7bd.jpg

So it would be fitting that my last LC be white as well. There are some drawbacks to an all white vehicle in the frozen tundra during whiteout conditions however.

Hmm... wonder if it would be too 70'ish to put white wagon wheels on the new one as well? :p

Same here although my Baja T|X Taco is red. Only because that was all that was available at the time. My first LC was white

So it would be fitting that my last LC be white as well. There are some drawbacks to an all white vehicle in the frozen tundra during whiteout conditions however.

Hmm... wonder if it would be too 70'ish to put white wagon wheels on the new one as well? :p

White with a black roof and black wheels is what I would be going for. I've been seeing some trucks and SUV's done up like this lately and i think it looks great.

• Admin
Last edited:
I am selecting Meteor Shower because I imagine it will be โ€œcolorโ€ changing depending on the amount of sunlight like my Sonic Gray Pearl Ridgeline. It looks gray in low light but light blue in bright sunlight

I'm curious to see what Underground looks like on the new Land Cruiser.

Here's the "Underground" color on a Toyota Corolla.
2023-toyota-corolla-underground.png

This might help give you an idea of what it would look like on the Land Cruiser

2024-toyota-land-cruiser-undeground.png

Last edited:

Heck yeah, that would be sweet!

The 2024 Land Cruiser will be offered in seven exterior color choices: Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Black, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust, and Heritage Blue. The two-tone Trail Dust and Heritage Blue exterior colors feature a Grayscape roof.

Either one with the Grayscape roof; love the look, and probably cooler in the NM summers!

I wish there was a green. Iโ€™m sure there will be eventually, but I donโ€™t want to wait. That dark green on the Tacoma would look great with a white roof. Anybody seen a render of that? Iโ€™d love to see it.

I wish there was a green. Iโ€™m sure there will be eventually, but I donโ€™t want to wait. That dark green on the Tacoma would look great with a white roof. Anybody seen a render of that? Iโ€™d love to see it.

Are you referring to the Toyota Army Green? Maybe something like this:

2024-toyota-land-cruise-army-green.jpg

Back