Premium fuel required, or not?

Crazy. Exact same spec as the LC. This regular Tacoma, premium LC thing is all a bit weird to me.
I am nearly positive it is all in the computer. Toyota should have an operator-selectable option for 87 or 91 octane fuel. I would even be willing to pay a tad extra for such a feature.

Manual nor vehicle. Neither are available to view yet. Not arguing, simply posting what I see.

And by "the manual has been online for months", is that months US, or months Canadian?
I access the manual from the US site. I don’t think US months are any different than Canadian months 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Seriously though, I downloaded this Manuel at the end of February. The Manuel says it is US/Canada. Here is the link. I hope it works.

I access the manual from the US site. I don’t think US months are any different than Canadian months 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Seriously though, I downloaded this Manuel at the end of February. The Manuel says it is US/Canada. Here is the link. I hope it works.

Thanks, that works. Believe it or not, the Build & Price configurator hasn't even gone live on Toyota Canada yet, and dealers here have absolutely no idea when to expect deliveries. I put my deposit down almost 8 months ago already :rolleyes: .

Thanks, that works. Believe it or not, the Build & Price configurator hasn't even gone live on Toyota Canada yet, and dealers here have absolutely no idea when to expect deliveries. I put my deposit down almost 8 months ago already :rolleyes: .
I put my deposit down the day of announcement. I was first on the list and my dealer got one of the first allocations in this area. The only problem is it sat in the port for three weeks and I’m waiting for it to make its way out here. Hopefully, I will have it in the next week or two I got black, not the color that I wanted, but I didn’t think it would be very many allocations so I took it.

I’m disappointed in manual because it doesn’t seem to fit the vehicle that we are getting. It has a whole section on the third row seat, paddle shifters and other things that are not coming to Canada or the US.

I put my deposit down the day of announcement. I was first on the list and my dealer got one of the first allocations in this area. The only problem is it sat in the port for three weeks and I’m waiting for it to make its way out here. Hopefully, I will have it in the next week or two I got black, not the color that I wanted, but I didn’t think it would be very many allocations so I took it.

I’m disappointed in manual because it doesn’t seem to fit the vehicle that we are getting. It has a whole section on the third row seat, paddle shifters and other things that are not coming to Canada or the US.
I also put my deposit in when they were first announced. #1 on my dealer's list. Given they have no idea when they'll see them, that number doesn't mean much to me.

That happened to me too. I pulled the plug since I am traveling for most of the next 2 months and wasn't paying to have them put the vehicle in the showroom so they can sell more.

Manual nor vehicle. Neither are available to view yet. Not arguing, simply posting what I see.

And by "the manual has been online for months", is that months US, or months Canadian?
Manual specifically says it is for USA and Canada

I also put my deposit in when they were first announced. #1 on my dealer's list. Given they have no idea when they'll see them, that number doesn't mean much to me.
Deposit placed in August 2023... I was 5th or 6th inline at this dealer although initial pricing was at $70k and final OTD I received was $83k so not sure if anyone bailed.
I reached out a few weeks ago to my dealer and no idea when they will make it to this part of the world!

Also want to mention my dealer spec indicated paddle shifters on the Canadian premium model.

Deposit placed in August 2023... I was 5th or 6th inline at this dealer although initial pricing was at $70k and final OTD I received was $83k so not sure if anyone bailed.
I reached out a few weeks ago to my dealer and no idea when they will make it to this part of the world!

Also want to mention my dealer spec indicated paddle shifters on the Canadian premium model.
You are correct, sir. And yeah - no idea on deliveries from my dealer (just outside Calgary) either.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 10.21.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 10.21.01 PM.png
    556.3 KB · Views: 20
Back