LC Allocation Sheet - Includes Markup - Looks Fairly Recent

spietros

📛 Founding Member
Apr 12, 2024
Boston
Vehicles
Land Cruiser - 2024 First Edition
Hi All,

The following is a link I found to an online XLS which has all of the LC allocations to date. It looks like the last update date was around 4/4/2024.
It also has the dealer ASKING PRICE and if a vehicle has been sold.
When I look on the SOLD tab - I can see my VIN, the correct dealer and the correct asking price ($10K over list). I actually paid $5K over list, but all the data is correct for my vehicle so no reason to expect that it is not correct for the others!

Lots of dealers asking $5-10K and some as high as $20K over list. Lots on there at list as well.
Have a look at

Most importantly - it shows where the vehicles are being shipped to. Most on there are First Edition, however there are a couple LC and LC 1958 trims as well.

Have fun!

i have found a few that are accurate...but a few that don't show up as valid VINs. Thanks for the find.

Last edited:
I have contacted the person who updates this spreadsheet. I received a response with a new link but it still shows April 4th. I look at 4Runners also, and the sheets are not current. I've used this for months. It is (was) a great tool. Hopefully it returns.

I have contacted the person who updates this spreadsheet. I received a response with a new link but it still shows April 4th. I look at 4Runners also, and the sheets are not current. I've used this for months. It is (was) a great tool. Hopefully it returns.
Thank you for doing that .. I’ve checked it everyday …

The two I have spoken to dealers about are not listed. One from a sister dealership in another city is. Hmmm.

Back