Any thoughts on when the the Build and Price will open on Toyota Canada website?

Bronconomore

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Feb 2, 2024
Canada
Vehicles
Bronco Sport Badlands
Seems a real disconnect from when the USA went live and why we folks in Canada are still waiting.

I suspect: it's linked to some sort of approvals, or requirements.

I canโ€™t remember the delay for the GX550 builder, but I didnโ€™t think it was this long.

Wonder if this will reflect on actual spring delivery dates. Seems as though Canada may not get its share of quotas. USA seems to moving right along.

Aside from possibly 1st Edition models (which I don't want), I don't expect to see my LC before June or July.
Will we be that lucky I wonder? We not even see MY2024.
As an aside which trim are you in the market for?
I am hoping for the LandCruiser โ€œLandCruiserโ€ without premium package, in the underground colour.

Found one configurator "half-working" in Canada, no selectable options yet.

1710784516541.png

Last edited:
Another link to a more complete configurator, at Central Toyota in NL.
Select ALL on the left hand below Clarenville and you can see the "4WD" trim which is the "Land Cruiser" trim you already know.
Packages description and prices are shown as options in this trim.
For even more details and specs, go at the bottom of the page and see the "COMPARE THE 2024 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER AGAINST THE COMPETITION!" links.
Choose one and you'll get a lot more info.
Enjoy!

1710848257003.png

Attachments

• 1710848211249.png
    1710848211249.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 43
Another link to a more complete configurator, at Central Toyota in NL.
Select ALL on the left hand below Clarenville and you can see the "4WD" trim which is the "Land Cruiser" trim you already know.
Packages description and prices are shown as options in this trim.
For even more details and specs, go at the bottom of the page and see the "COMPARE THE 2024 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER AGAINST THE COMPETITION!" links.
Choose one and you'll get a lot more info.
Enjoy!

View attachment 1141
Well done sir well doneโ€ฆ..

Reactions: ADZ
My dealer configurator just outside Calgary. Looks like Toyota probably hosts this for all dealers. Not sure if I totally trust it - shows leather seats as a standalone option, which would be friggin' awesome IMO. Then just need a stereo upgrade, and done!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 8.45.28โ€ฏPM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 8.45.28โ€ฏPM.png
    603.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: MJE
Just received this email from Toyota Canada.....

Thank you for your recent correspondence and your interest in Toyota.

At the present time, we do not have any information available regarding the 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser. Traditionally, information, including brochures and pricing, is available closer to the launch date, which has not yet been announced. We suggest visiting our website www.toyota.ca from time to time; the website is updated as the information becomes available.

Furthermore, we would like to advise you that you may register for updates at the following link:

2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Off-Road SUV - Register for Updates

We thank you for taking the time to write. Your interest in Toyota is truly appreciated.

Just received this email from Toyota Canada.....

Thank you for your recent correspondence and your interest in Toyota.

At the present time, we do not have any information available regarding the 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser. Traditionally, information, including brochures and pricing, is available closer to the launch date, which has not yet been announced. We suggest visiting our website www.toyota.ca from time to time; the website is updated as the information becomes available.

Furthermore, we would like to advise you that you may register for updates at the following link:

2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Off-Road SUV - Register for Updates

We thank you for taking the time to write. Your interest in Toyota is truly appreciated.
:rolleyes: I registered for updates as soon as the press release came out back in July or August. I've not received a single update since. I get all my info here.

:rolleyes: I registered for updates as soon as the press release came out back in July or August. I've not received a single update since. I get all my info here.
I have never received an update either this was just an email i sent on their "contact us" area via the website, to enquire about the opening of the "Build and Price",

I have never received an update either this was just an email i sent on their "contact us" area via the website, to enquire about the opening of the "Build and Price",
Yeah, I'd assumed that. They make great vehicles, but this whole waiting-to-buy process is getting a little annoying. I've heard diddly from my dealer - probably because that's what they've heard as well.

Received a text that i can be put on a 1 year wait list if i want....this at one that was posted, as i have been on a wait list at another... number 12 of 18 allocation.....

While not Canada, I've gotten ONE text in Feb, that's it. No emails. Meanwhile Hyundai and Kai have been providing updates no problem. Granted, they are off my list currently, but it is an interesting comparison of business marketing.

Back