Any thoughts on when the the Build and Price will open on Toyota Canada website?

June or July of 2025 I am assuming?
That could be a reality in Canada for sure. There has to be a reason the Build and Price is still not live in Canada! They just want the orders to keep coming in and not allow potential buyers to slip away.

While not Canada, I've gotten ONE text in Feb, that's it. No emails. Meanwhile Hyundai and Kai have been providing updates no problem. Granted, they are off my list currently, but it is an interesting comparison of business marketing.
Maybe it's a "our product quality does the talking for us" scenario. It's gotta be somethin', cause it's a bit pathetic really.

Just a quick update from Toyota Canada on the 2024 Land Cruiser…….. for the Build and Price ….. coming soon…. coming soon.

Still no Build and Price in Canada............pushing two months from when it went live to our neighbours in the south.

And now the 2025 4 Runner is mere days away from its unveiling and we Canadians are still waiting on the Build and Price for the 2024 LC.
Toyota Corporation this is for you, what the hell is going on????

What’s the concern with the configurator in Canada? From what I’ve heard, it’s already sold out years in advance here, and the pricing has been published. Who cares about the build and price?

What’s the concern with the configurator in Canada? From what I’ve heard, it’s already sold out years in advance here, and the pricing has been published. Who cares about the build and price?
I care about the build and price.
Don’t know where you are getting your information about being sold out years in advance? You mean years ago or years from now?
I have not seen any actual pricing from Toyota Canada on their web site. Would like to be able to see interest rates etc.
sorry if my questions annoy you. You can just ignore them
Peace and good will to you.

Hadn't heard there's a waiting list. I've got my deposit down August 2023 and last heard early march 2024 on pricing... Land Cruiser trim will be $83K OTD

Hadn't heard there's a waiting list. I've got my deposit down August 2023 and last heard early march 2024 on pricing... Land Cruiser trim will be $83K OTD
I put a deposit down in January and there was still (at that time) allocations available.

All the dealers around here have multi-year wait lists, which I’ve seen myself.

Dealers have pricing, so if you want to know that just ask a dealer. It’s also been published around here somewhere too, the official docs from Toyota.

There is a press release on Toyota.ca with prices listed.

But still, the long delay in getting the configurator up is getting old.

Back