๐Ÿ†˜ If you are on any forums or FB groups, please post a link to us!

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Austin, TX
Hello forum members,

We're excited to see our community continue to grow and thrive, thanks to each and every one of you. Your active participation and valuable contributions make this forum a unique and enriching space. To help us reach an even wider audience and foster meaningful discussions, we kindly ask for your support in spreading the word about our forum. You can make a significant impact by sharing links to our forum on your social media accounts, particularly on Facebook and other relevant platforms. Additionally, if you're active on other forums or online communities where our discussions might resonate, please consider mentioning and linking to our forum there as well. Your efforts will help connect like-minded individuals and expand the reach of our vibrant community. Thank you for your dedication and ongoing support.

Best regards,
The LandCruiserForum.com Admin Team

Last edited:
I'm bumping this thread since we have some new faces around here. Any links on other forums, FB groups, etc. really help us out. Letting people know about our site is a great way to grow the community. Thank you in advance.

Been a while since I bumped this
Would love to share, but I'm not on facebook. Only Twitter. And you don't want this forum to be associated with some of the stuff I post. ;)
Are you on any other forums? A link from another forum if it's somewhat related would be great as well!

Either way, thank you for being a member!

Bump... we can use all the exposure we can get. If you have time please post a link to us on any site you think might be relevant. Thank you in advance!

Found this forum via the FB group, 2024 Toyota Cruiser Owners.

I had previously joined LandcruiserGAF.com but that site seems to have recently been shut down. There wasnโ€™t a lot of content there anyway.

I had previously joined LandcruiserGAF.com but that site seems to have recently been shut down. There wasnโ€™t a lot of content there anyway.

Welcome! Glad you found us! (y)

Glad to have you aboard!

Lots of new faces here so I wanted to update this thread and ask any of our members to help spread the word! A link on another forum, facebook, reddit... anything helps. We are trying to get the word out and links help us rank higher in Google. Thank you in advance!

Back