First Edition on showroom floor

Unfortunately they don’t make them in a 265 or 275/70 18 currently - hopefully in the future!
1713864336880.png

I’m told that is the name they give Meteor Shower in other Lands.
It's not....it's a completely different color that is similar to "Bronze Oxide" that the Tacoma is coming in. I know that you can get the Brown Sugar color in Canada and the UK but the dealer listed on the Moroney Label is in Oregon....odd.

It's not....it's a completely different color that is similar to "Bronze Oxide" that the Tacoma is coming in. I know that you can get the Brown Sugar color in Canada and the UK but the dealer listed on the Moroney Label is in Oregon....odd.
So, one document that I have says Meteor Shower and the other says Brown Sugar. That color is not listed as an option for the US. Both of my documents are from Toyota. One from the dealer. Anyone else shed light on this?

If you look on the Allocation Spreadsheet you will see lots of Brown Sugar. You won't see any Meteor Shower.
My assumption is that the VIN code for Meteor Shower either hasn't been added or its the same as Brown Sugar.
Either way, when you see Brown Sugar listed, it is Meteor Shower.

Turned down a Meteor Shower in LC trim yesterday due in July 24. Waiting for a blue one... Not a silver fan. It had all the other features wanted otherwise.

smoky blue is same as heritage blue...paint codes have MANY names

Back