First Edition on showroom floor

Love this! Same package I’m waiting for in a week. Definitely confirms the 275/70r18s KO2s or Toyos will fit!

This is the first video on the dealer showroom floor that I've seen. Turn off the volume and slow down the speed, it's better.

That is the color I am waiting for. Expected to land at my dealer in June. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Someone in Oregon picked up there LC today, gave us a shot of the sheet..

440145712_10163663950953858_3952016282690315305_n.jpg

Does anyone know what plant this was made in? Says “final assembly Hamura, Tokyo. Is that Tahara that is so well respected? Looks like this plant is part of the Hino Motors group. Hino Motors - Wikipedia
Seems like everyone was saying the LC was going to be built in Tahara. Maybe it is, but, “final assembly is at Hamura.”? Any thoughts?

Unfortunately they don’t make them in a 265 or 275/70 18 currently - hopefully in the future!

Does anyone know what plant this was made in? Says “final assembly Hamura, Tokyo. Is that Tahara that is so well respected? Looks like this plant is part of the Hino Motors group. Hino Motors - Wikipedia
Seems like everyone was saying the LC was going to be built in Tahara. Maybe it is, but, “final assembly is at Hamura.”? Any thoughts?
It's made at both the Hamura and Tahara plant.

David from Automotive Press has stated in at least two videos, that after his conversations with the Toyota chief engineer, he was confident the land cruiser would be built at Tahara. I certainly trust his expertise since he speaks Japanese and is a serious journalist.

It will be interesting to see if all LCs are built between those two plants. Or, if some trim levels are from one and others from another. I expect the Land Cruiser trim will be the most popular, so it may be built at the plant that can produce the most cars per day. Just a guess.

It will be interesting to see if all LCs are built between those two plants. Or, if some trim levels are from one and others from another. I expect the Land Cruiser trim will be the most popular, so it may be built at the plant that can produce the most cars per day. Just a guess.
It looks like they are mixed. The posted sticker showing the Hamura Plant is a First Edition. The one posted at the Portland Port was also a First Edition made at Tahara Plant.

Back