Dealer List for 2024 Land Cruiser orders?

what do you expect? Toyotas sell themselves these days with waiting lists. you dont need to know anything
you've got a point there.....still sad to think about. Some 20 something year old kid is gonna try to sell you a Toyota that doesn't know the difference between a Rav4 and a Sequoia and can't answer a single question about their own products

With the annoucements, & media going on. I find it really hard to believe that dealerships don't know that LC is coming. Maybe when they don't know. I also believe that many just stopped taking waiting lists, too cumbersome, or not worth the while.
It seems like Toyota had/has a real trouble getting cars to the lots.

In my area, there are no RAVs, no corollas or such in the lots waiting. Only 4 runners, tacoma and tundra (most of them used), and...the EV BZ cannot recall. EV doesn't do as well out here, it's farm country. :)

apparently thursday, 2/1/24 the embargo of the full GX 550 driving review videos will be lifted. Maybe that will get us more info? Also, the GX configurator came out 12/13/23. So maybe we are about 2-3 months behind with LC?

apparently thursday, 2/1/24 the embargo of the full GX 550 driving review videos will be lifted. Maybe that will get us more info? Also, the GX configurator came out 12/13/23. So maybe we are about 2-3 months behind with LC?
yes I think roughly 2 months
the GX was media released 2 months before lc250
early June and early august

Back