Dealer List for 2024 Land Cruiser orders?

I spoke with a sales manager at Autonation Toyota today in Southern California. He told me they don't have any insights from Toyota at the moment and he believes they're not getting allocations until Q2 of 2024 which is a lot later than other dealerships I have spoken to. There was no pricing guidance from Toyota, but the talk is right around 60k for the mid-tier Land Cruiser trim.

I spoke with a sales manager at Autonation Toyota today in Southern California. He told me they don't have any insights from Toyota at the moment and he believes they're not getting allocations until Q2 of 2024 which is a lot later than other dealerships I have spoken to. There was no pricing guidance from Toyota, but the talk is right around 60k for the mid-tier Land Cruiser trim.

Wow, that does seem late. I hope that's just an "under promise, over deliver" type of response. ๐Ÿคž

My local "list" experience.: I put down a required deposit to get on a list at one local (smaller town) dealership and I'm at the top of a list at another slightly larger dealership, which didn't require a deposit (both here in the mid-south/ central Arkansas). Was told by both that they DO NOT mark up on MSRP...

Last edited:
"More precisely, Toyota announced it will open pre-sales for the all-new version of the iconic Land Cruiser SUV on December 5 โ€“ they are, of course, talking about the J250 variant twinned with the all-new 2024 Lexus GX 550, also known as Prado or 250 across various regions."

"More precisely, Toyota announced it will open pre-sales for the all-new version of the iconic Land Cruiser SUV on December 5 โ€“ they are, of course, talking about the J250 variant twinned with the all-new 2024 Lexus GX 550, also known as Prado or 250 across various regions."
Does this imply the configuring/ordering information will very soon become available on the Toyota/Lexus website? I would not wish to go into our dealer blind as to the options...

Does this imply the configuring/ordering information will very soon become available on the Toyota/Lexus website? I would not wish to go into our dealer blind as to the options...
Headline of the article (see in BOLD): The Japanese automaker has gotten us accustomed to major introductions, and this one - exclusive to Europe - is no different from the norm, of course.

"More precisely, Toyota IN EUROPE announced it will open pre-sales for the all-new version of the iconic Land Cruiser SUV on December 5 โ€“ they are, of course, talking about the J250 variant twinned with the all-new 2024 Lexus GX 550, also known as Prado or 250 across various regions."

Fixed...

Headline of the article (see in BOLD): The Japanese automaker has gotten us accustomed to major introductions, and this one - exclusive to Europe - is no different from the norm, of course.
The German website seems to be live? I wonder if the vegan seats are good to eat? I heard of bears dining on seats at trailheads here locally. I'll take a diesel Prado please :)

Toyota Neuwagen Angebot

The German website seems to be live? I'll take a diesel Prado please :)

Toyota Neuwagen Angebot
I had a dream last night that mine came with the diesel by accident :D I promptly drove it to my brothers house in Woodenville, parked next to his series 80 and began to gloat...

Today it's December 5th.... I did not find yet any other info regarding the pre-sales opening. :rolleyes:

Yes !!!

I will call the dealer within 20min :cool:

This is the breaking news for Europe:
  • Customers have first opportunity to place online reservations for the new generation of Toyotaโ€™s legendary Land Cruiser SUV, from December 5
  • New model takes Land Cruiser back to its origins as a vehicle engineered to take the toughest conditions in its stride
  • Initial pre-sales open for the exclusive, limited-release Land Cruiser First Edition, plus Prestige and Executive grade models
  • Deliveries to customers scheduled for the third quarter of 2024

The local dealer said they do not know anything about the presales opening today..... I sent them the link above. :cool: ... Only thing they know is that first LC250s for our country will be ready to ship in June and probably delivered in September 2024.

I am in Canada. Last week on Friday - I was told that some type of order system had opened for limited colour options. NO details of pricing of which trim level but I believe its the mid-level Land Cruiser trim as the options were: Exterior - Black or Underground colour. Interior - brown or black leather option. I put a deposit down in September for pre-order. Was told vehicle would arrive Q3 or Q4 2024 likely. I choose Underground colour with black interior.

Sad face....I mean, should not have hoped but Q4 + does seem a reality for most US drivers. :\

Sad face....I mean, should not have hoped but Q4 + does seem a reality for most US drivers. :\
I wouldn't be too concerned. Canada and US websites still indicate deliveries will in in the spring. EU is a different market with a different dealership system, so this news doesn't have to be indicative of anything for us.

I wouldn't be too concerned. Canada and US websites still indicate deliveries will in in the spring. EU is a different market with a different dealership system, so this news doesn't have to be indicative of anything for us.
If they will prioritize some markets, these should be North America (for the huge potential volume) or Australia (the biggest Landcruiser fans so far).

But who knows ? Maybe the hybrid system is not ready yet .....

Ive been emailing a local toyota dealer in east phoenix metro and they arent taking any lists or reservations and no comment on pricing yet.

My experience calling dealers in Central to SE PA

1. Faulkner - taking names, no deposits until VIN's assigned, supposed TSRP, list was told is about 15-20
2. Bobby Rahal - taking names, no deposits until VIN's assigned, supposed TSRP, 3-5 on list
3. Del Toyota - individual sales reps taking names, no deposits until VIN's assigned, dealer mark up - rep stated "ABSOLUTELY"
4. Lancaster toyota - 500$ deposit to get on list, 3500$ dealer markup, list <5
5. Tri-County toyota - 1k deposit to get on list, supposed TSRP, list 7-10
6. Confer toyota (State College) - small, 1k deposit to get on list, 1-2 on list
7. Heitrich toyota, Del - no list or names currently being taken (2 locations)
8. Performance Toyota - 1k to get on list, supposed TSRP, short list

Hope this helps!

Back