Dealer List for 2024 Land Cruiser orders?

agree Chris, unfortunately, here in ontario canada, most dealers will not even sell to customers the Land Cruiser. I know that one dealer - the owner will keep all land cruisers for the first 3 years. so tis supply and demand. I have agreed for 2500 above msrp to first inline and it my preorder went in 2 weeks ago to Toyota canda. im not certain I will go through with the sale though. well see

agree Chris, unfortunately, here in ontario canada, most dealers will not even sell to customers the Land Cruiser. I know that one dealer - the owner will keep all land cruisers for the first 3 years. so tis supply and demand. I have agreed for 2500 above msrp to first inline and it my preorder went in 2 weeks ago to Toyota canda. im not certain I will go through with the sale though. well see
Thats a bummer.

Shitty that dealers are charging above MSRP. There are a few out west who won't. Hope you get it. I put my order in too. First for our dealer. Sheets they showed me only 190 First Edition coming to Canada. Those builds happen first.

I do not know who is responsible, the dealer asking above msrp or the buyers paying that price ?

lexus dealer mentioned this week there will be close to $4K of "port add ons" for a 2024 GX550 with that and the production delay I am going to look at the LC250. I talked / emailed toyota dealer today. They do not have a waiting list ATM and did not have much information on the timing. This forum / board has more details which I always find interesting. I am going to request to be put on a list whenever they have one available. I would want landcruiser trim - premium package - black over java. The direction should be more clear March / April 2024 on which way to go. The thought of $85K + TTL for a GX550 is going to be hard to justify when my current bmw x7 was $100K fully loaded.

I'm also in Ontario and have given up on local dealers. I am in the queue for a 250 at a MSRP dealership on the East Coast. This will be the second Toyota I purchase from them. First purchase was really smooth, I get the sense that they make out of province sales quite often. Sure I probably paid ~$1000 and a weekend of my time to drive the car home including flying out but it was a fun little road trip in the new car.

Has anyone reached out to the dealers in the Denver/CO Springs area? What has been their response regarding future availability, waiting list, pricing, etc.?

So I was just added to the Faulkner Toyota list in SE PA, no deposit taken. I was told I am #23 on the list that was started on 8/1/23. Just an update for yall. Thanks.

The dealer I purchased my 23 Tacoma from reached out last week to confirm my interest. Besides the sales manager I'm #1 on "first dibs". Now it's a waiting game.

interesting, we thinking March or April? First Editions first?

interesting, we thinking March or April? First Editions first?
My dealer "estimates" March for 1st edition but honestly with the latest EPA info and whatever other delays may be looming I think we're looking at a later landing than that. First world problem is the way I look at it...

My dealer "estimates" March for 1st edition but honestly with the latest EPA info and whatever other delays may be looming I think we're looking at a later landing than that. First world problem is the way I look at it...
What EPA info?

So I was just added to the Faulkner Toyota list in SE PA, no deposit taken. I was told I am #23 on the list that was started on 8/1/23. Just an update for yall. Thanks.
I think I’m ~15th. (Also on other dealer lists)

I’m not expecting until July-Aug.

Welcome to the queue!

how many vehicles are you dealers getting? have the managers told you?
on one list the manager is very transparent - I hope to buy from them. im 5th and they are receiving 5 LC250s for all of 2024 . it is a smaller volume dealer.
on other dealer list - I am 1st in line, but they are charging add ons and smaller dealer. they are not very transparent, but said my pre order was accepted by Toyota Canada that was placed in December.

how many vehicles are you dealers getting? have the managers told you?
on one list the manager is very transparent - I hope to buy from them. im 5th and they are receiving 5 LC250s for all of 2024 . it is a smaller volume dealer.
on other dealer list - I am 1st in line, but they are charging add ons and smaller dealer. they are not very transparent, but said my pre order was accepted by Toyota Canada that was placed in December.
My Raleigh, NC dealer didn’t give a number or timeline, they said everything is speculation at this point. Also don’t know how many are in front, depends on which models others are waiting for, how many switch to a Tacoma or buy another car, etc. Another smaller dealer in our area had 21 deposits, so I would guess the big dealer I put mine down is well over 50.

Thankfully I’m not in a rush, don’t need it until my kid turns 16 in summer 2025 and I’ll give him my Prius. I just wanted to get on the list in case it really does take 18 months or a million people start buying them once they see them in person.

I think I’m ~15th. (Also on other dealer lists)

I’m not expecting until July-Aug.

Welcome to the queue!
Nice, thanks! Yeah I was hoping it'd be closer to Spring than Summer, but then again, who knows? I just rather have a vehicle BUILT in Japan than Mexico (Tacoma). I'd prefer Tahara plant but I'll take Hino too. Hoping for a miracle and a heritage blue or trail dust 2tone first edition...hail mary

Called/emailed a local NJ dealership today and this was the response:

"The first few thousands of new 2024 Land Cruiser will be built in a few months. Today, I can take your name best phone number to reach you. Once I have some coming in transit or allocated to our store, I'll give you a call. If you have any questions let me know and if you need general information on the Land Cruiser, please check out Toyota.com. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon."

I have been in touch with a handful of SF Bay Area dealers and their combined knowledge is a fraction of what is in this thread. One is trying to sell me a Sequoia and a couple didn't even know a new Landcruiser was coming and couldn't add to a waiting list to a vehicle they know nothing about.

I have been in touch with a handful of SF Bay Area dealers and their combined knowledge is a fraction of what is in this thread. One is trying to sell me a Sequoia and a couple didn't even know a new Landcruiser was coming and couldn't add to a waiting list to a vehicle they know nothing about.
that's unacceptable to not even know a new LC is coming...that's how I define gross incompetence

Back