2025 4Runner tease

jnsplace

đź“› Founding Member
Sep 14, 2023
Central WA
Vehicles
2016 3.6r Sub Outback
Marketing wagon is starting to spin up for the 4 runner. Insta tease. It has begun for the 4 runner folks.

1711640012662.png

I just don't want it to be the LC Mini. I am not overly fond of that look myself.
If they do something similar to the concept art on 4runner, which I think is yummy. Front is Taco ish.

1711640585274.png

That's exciting! I wonder how many weeks/month Toyota will tease the new 4runner before the actual reveal?

Plate says LUS 282....so "lands in USA 282 days" from now?? ...say early Jan 2025?
I like this but think it means the 282nd day of the year, so October 8th or 9th. The Tacoma announcement was May last year with drives in November. The 4runner will be announced at the upcoming land cruiser and tacoma hybrid drive event early April with first drives in October.

Also everything I just said is probably wrong, I am just making not very well educated guesses.

Thanks for some great guesses on plate meaning, I hadn’t thought of either day 282 or 282 days from now!

The “4 RUNNER Badge looks odd in that location. Always looked good higher up.

Plate says LUS 282....so "lands in USA 282 days" from now?? ...say early Jan 2025?

Could we see it sooner? - "Lands is the US on the 282nd day of the year" - October 9 :)

I'd like to think so, but it seems like the Tahara plant is already running behind on production of Land Cruisers and GX550s.
I read an article that they have capacity. I thought the hold up was regulations US and Canada. Hence the changes that we saw in the stats. If they have capacity, then hold up is somewhere right? battery, circuits for electronics, something that has hounded them for year plus.

282 could also mean Feb 28. I personally think that's more likely than October.

But maybe I've just become used to being pessimistic about Toyota truck arrival dates. If ya know what I mean.

Interesting, I can't wait to see more!

Yes it is interesting, too bad we have to have sit and wait and play mind games. It is a major purchase for me I want to make an informed decision. Some I am sure makes no difference.

Already mentioned this in another thread. A tease went up. Reveal is the 9th.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to move my "spot" from the LC to the 4runner. It suits my needs, and better pricing. So far I like what I see, BUT I kind of want to see the reveal first.

Wider view shot.
1712244263415.png

2025_930B_Teaser-2_-1500x900.jpg

Fresh Air for Your Wild Side in the Next Generation 4Runner​

PLANO, Texas (April 4, 2024) – A window to bigger worlds and adventures is just around the corner. Stay tuned for more #4Runner updates.

Is that a 2 seater? Or maybe prototype doesn't have back row yet or folded down??

Back not as "square" as the LC. Screen looks like the 14" one from Tacoma.

Yeah 4Runner might be another option for me too and for us Canadians may be able to get one before the LC

Already mentioned this in another thread. A tease went up. Reveal is the 9th.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to move my "spot" from the LC to the 4runner. It suits my needs, and better pricing. So far I like what I see, BUT I kind of want to see the reveal first.

Wider view shot.
View attachment 1229

I may be right behind you on that…. not literally of course. I am waiting on the full reveal. Then again could be a long time before Canada gets them here.

Back